Ford Forums banner

What are the best books available to help learn to rebuild a 351C

2K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  George1861 
#1 ·
Any suggestions? thanks

i have too many questions, im hoping theres a book

#8 ·
302c and the 351c a different block ??? I thought these are all the same thing its just a difference in crank,rods/piston,A few different heads around.
I am dealing with my first rebuild of a square Aussie block (73) 2v cc heads and Aussie stock spread bore inlet.
extra tag for nikp7's thread Wanted best books for 302c Aussie rebuild :hijacked:

#9 ·
-mako- said:
302c and the 351c a different block ??? I thought these are all the same thing its just a difference in crank,rods/piston,A few different heads around.
I am dealing with my first rebuild of a square Aussie block (73) 2v cc heads and Aussie stock spread bore inlet.
extra tag for nikp7's thread Wanted best books for 302c Aussie rebuild :hijacked:
Muswis thought you were talking about a 302W. You are right the 302 and 351 C blocks are the same, the pistons are the same. The rods are 6" on the 302C vs 5.7" on the 351C, and the stroke on the crank is reduced to 3" from 3.5" on the 302C

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.