Ford Forums banner

What Brand and type of oil is eeryone using

3K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  mutlley 
#1 ·
I'm just wondering what brand's and type's of Oil you guy's are using in your Celvo's.

#4 ·
This is copied straight from the HPR 50 container.

Penrite HPR 50 maximum protection for extreme conditions.

Best suited for ;

is for large capacity petrol engines of older design used in high temperature/load conditionds such as competition, speedway/drag racing or prolonged outback towing.

Straight from www.Penrite.com.au

HPR 30

High viscosity, non friction modified SAE 20W-60 oil formulated for use in conventional engines and latest multivalve, multicam, computer managed engines operating under a high load environment. Exceeds the requirements of API SL/CF performance levels and those of ACEA A3/B3. Meets the lubrication requirements of Porsche. Non friction modified. Ideal for use in- · Leaded and unleaded, petrol engined cars and four wheel drive recreational vehicles. · Petrol and non-turbocharged diesel engined light commercial vehicles (up to 3.5 t GVM,'); Not recommended in diesel engined 4WD recreational vehicles, use HPR Diesel oils

HPR 50's great it's the only oil that my engine retains without it leaking everywhere when it gets thin.

I'd be getting rid of the HPR 30 if I were you. Unless you have a 4cyl. It's not suited to cars with older designed oiling systems.

Brenden

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.