Ford Forums banner

Xb Custom Duel Cab Show Ute

2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  TruBlu351 
#1 ·
hey guys there a xb duel cab show ute in the quokka today in PERTH. just curious to see if anyone has seen this car b4 or nows alot about it, (hey maybe the owner is on here) it is blue tri colour pearl. black interior roll bar, gt bonnet grill & dash mild 351 c4 auto, sound like a beast and would mind picking her up if all checks out well. asking 12k which may be a little steep but then again could be worth it. supposed to be fully engineered and police cleared.
ideas and feedback please.

#2 ·
DANGERXY said:
hey guys there a xb duel cab show ute in the quokka today in PERTH. just curious to see if anyone has seen this car b4 or nows alot about it, (hey maybe the owner is on here) it is blue tri colour pearl. black interior roll bar, gt bonnet grill & dash mild 351 c4 auto, sound like a beast and would mind picking her up if all checks out well. asking 12k which may be a little steep but then again could be worth it. supposed to be fully engineered and police cleared.
:needpics:
I would like to see some pics of it, if possible. Sounds interesing.

#4 ·
Yeah Probably, Havent Had Time To Go For A Nosey But Would Be Interesting To See Whats Been Done

#5 ·
Re: Xb Custom Dual Cab Show Ute

DANGERXY said:
You may want to consider using "dual" to mean "composed of two usually like or complementary parts" and "duel" meaning "a prearranged, formal combat between two persons."

:davis:

#6 ·

davis said:
You may want to consider using "dual" to mean "composed of two usually like or complementary parts" and "duel" meaning "a prearranged, formal combat between two persons."

Is that a challenge? :hehe:

The biggest thing I miss about the US down here is watching the Tough Man competition!

#8 ·

davis said:
How long you been in Washington Davis?

Your profile suggests that you're running a 7.9 sec F100. Now that would be a challenge.

#9 ·

Rhett said:
How long you been in Washington Davis?

Your profile suggests that you're running a 7.9 sec F100. Now that would be a challenge.

I bought a house in Washington state on a golf course this past summer. It isn't much to look at, but come spring time I'll have it repainted and the landscaping done up properly.

Yeah, I don't think an F100 would do a high 7 second quarter if you dropped if off of a 1mi high cliff!

Seriously, these profiles are worthless. You can only have one car. I entered my dragster time in long ago, but I'm building my F100 at the moment. A look at the "Member Timeslips" shows the data and the 256" WB RED being responsible for the times. I haven't ran the truck yet...and won't until after its painted, which means that it will have to wait until the tracks here open up in the spring unless I want to trailer it down to Arizona (though Las Vegas would work, too)...which is really doubtful. No sense in driving 2000+ mi round trip just to run a high 12 or something. If I'm going anywhere in the trailer before spring, it is going to be with the RED in the back.

All of the tracks up here (at least somewhat nearby) are 1/8th mile tracks. I haven't raced an 1/8th since 1981 in Texas...in a 427 SOHC '66 fastback...when you could still buy 104 leaded premium out of the Sunoco stations (for damn near a buck-fifty a gallon!) and drive up to the drive-thru liquor store and order a beer for the road.

...times have changed a bit since then.

I've thought about changing the oil pan and fitting the spare 393 in the F100, but then I'd have to build extractors for it and find a transmission that will take it...and before too long, it starts sounding a whole lot like work...especially since I just got the 357" in it. No, better to sell it and just work on the new car for a few months.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.