30lb injecters - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Engine Specific Tech > Windsor Tech
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2004, 02:46   #1 (permalink)
WPN-56L

30lb injecters

Does anyone know where i can get 30lb injecters for my ef xr8 that will fit strait into my fuel rails without modifying them? Found some in the states but not sure how long they would take to get here.
Brad is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-16-2004, 03:09   #2 (permalink)
Two SC 61's = trouble

Re: 30lb injecters

They take a week if sent air mail post...Cost approx $50...They bolt straight in if they are the same type...
Make sure your maf is callibrated for 30 Lp as well..
Kelli has recently bought some 30 Lp from U.S with Maf and fuel rail..
Took a week also...Don't make the mistake and send by sea!!! It takes three month's..Thats how long it took a set mine to arrive....
Just need better intank pump...
Passengers, myocardial infarction material..
R.I.P Possum...
ebxr8240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2004, 03:37   #3 (permalink)
HORNY LITTLE ANIMAL

Some for sale here..... New 24 & 30lb/hr Ford motorsport injectors
AUGhiaV8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2004, 21:02   #4 (permalink)
i'll never grow up

http://store.summitracing.com/defaul...t=fmsm9593b302.

ford motorsport $219US dollars.. expect $40US freight and about $80aus import tax.. i get my stuff express air mail.. i had a pair of cats arrive last weeks 5 days after ordering them
95 Mustang GT 302: VQ-S2 Vortech - Edelbrock Intake - BBK 70mm TB - UPR Boostpipe - TwEECer - Walbro 255 & T-Rex fuel pump - MSD btm - Crane HI-6 - 36# injectors - Pro-m 80mm MAF - Kirban FPR - FMS 9mm leads - FMS 3.73 Gears - Transgo Shift kit - B&M cooler - Saleen guage pod, FMS Boost and FP guages - R/H drive - Eibach Springs - Holley headers, http://www.meales.com.au
gtcoupe95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2004, 21:10   #5 (permalink)
Two SC 61's = trouble

Petro ject in Parra, next street north of highperformance world

http://www.petroject.com.au/press_release.html

...Orwww.efihardware.com.au Vic... hth...

From U.S is alot cheaper..BUT you need to add $$$ for them to do an overseas order etc, can be $200 Aus more....Injectors can be posted though...
Passengers, myocardial infarction material..
R.I.P Possum...
ebxr8240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2004, 22:34   #6 (permalink)
Pro-M Distributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtcoupe95
http://store.summitracing.com/defaul...t=fmsm9593b302.

ford motorsport $219US dollars.. expect $40US freight and about $80aus import tax.. i get my stuff express air mail.. i had a pair of cats arrive last weeks 5 days after ordering them
Summit racing do a minimum us$98 DHL box on overseas orders - and a US$29.95 order charge for those not within the US. Import tax and duties work out to around 25%. I have brought in small and large orders from Summit & Jegs and it works out to be more expensive than what I am charging for mine - I am bringing over 6 at a time to try and keep the costs down...
Shane

The 2 drag racers addages
1. If you are in control - you haven't got enough Horse Power...
2. If you throw it up in the air and it comes down - It's too heavy...

My Toys:
1998 NL FBT 033, Blue
1996 NL V8 Fairlane Ghia, YBESLO White, Grey trim, 16" V5 Simmons, LOW

Squeezed is nice, stroked is good, blown is unbeliveable - but all 3 is heaven
MrLandau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2004, 00:13   #7 (permalink)
i'll never grow up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLandau
Summit racing do a minimum us$98 DHL box on overseas orders - and a US$29.95 order charge for those not within the US. Import tax and duties work out to around 25%. I have brought in small and large orders from Summit & Jegs and it works out to be more expensive than what I am charging for mine - I am bringing over 6 at a time to try and keep the costs down...
Shane
i bought 2 cats and a pair of headers 3 cartons in total for $40US express AIr mail summit racing.. i can post the invoice here if need be. and yes there is a $2? handling fee but depends on who you know at summit. the guy i deal with does'nt charge me as long as he is in the office when i call.
my crane Hi-6s was $30 postage and no handling fee.. I think DHL was always too dear on my quotes.. i think the express air is 5-10 working days approx.
a note too all the express air mail parcels inc insurance.
the injectors i bought last year cost me $446 landed all taxes inc. if you can supply me a set of 36# for less than this please PM me with your contact details as i would be keen for the purchase. i may be interested in 42# if you have them i know these are a bit dearer
95 Mustang GT 302: VQ-S2 Vortech - Edelbrock Intake - BBK 70mm TB - UPR Boostpipe - TwEECer - Walbro 255 & T-Rex fuel pump - MSD btm - Crane HI-6 - 36# injectors - Pro-m 80mm MAF - Kirban FPR - FMS 9mm leads - FMS 3.73 Gears - Transgo Shift kit - B&M cooler - Saleen guage pod, FMS Boost and FP guages - R/H drive - Eibach Springs - Holley headers, http://www.meales.com.au
gtcoupe95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2004, 00:46   #8 (permalink)
WPN-56L

Thumbs up Re: 30lb injecters

Thanks guys, ive got some on the way.
Brad is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Engine Specific Tech > Windsor Tech