Engine Builders who rip you off (racepartsinc) - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Engine Specific Tech > Windsor Tech
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2007, 16:11   #1 (permalink)

Engine Builders who rip you off (racepartsinc)

Anyone ever been ripped off by a guy who was doing some work for you. Say he was building a motor, porting heads, porting and intake or some other engine/performance related parts. I sure have and I may just save some other people from getting ripped like I have. Now to the main point. A guy named Scott who goes by the name of Raceparts on this forum is a snake. His business is also named racepartsinc. He has taken over 1500 dollars in parts from me and now has seemed to fall off the planet. If you were thinking about doing business with this creep, run the other way. He is located in attleboro, Mass and he does good work. But the problem is getting the parts back from him. He must think it is to take your money but not deliver on his promise. And dont listen to his bull about being honest and sending motors out all over the country. He is a sham who cant even finish porting a Victor EFI manifold for me and it has almost been a year. He keeps telling me it will be out at the end of the week, or he has been really busy but it will be done in a few days. Complete crap and lies. I repeat again, DO NOT USE RACEPARTSINC for anything or you will get bit as well. If you have been wronged by him an his company post it as well.
garrettagr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Engine Specific Tech > Windsor Tech