How about some pics? - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Engine Specific Tech > FE (330-428) Tech
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2004, 03:44   #1 (permalink)

How about some pics?

Hey guys, how about putting up some pics of ya big blocks. It would be nice to see what you guys have sittin under ya bonnets and i'd like to know what mine will look like when I'm done, and that it was worth all the blood, sweat and tears (mostly blood and tears). I'll try borrow a digital camara and get some pics of mine on here.

P.S
I test fitted my short motor and dang does it sit close to the swaybar, like 10mm are they surpost to sit that close?
Rat460 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-29-2004, 04:57   #2 (permalink)
wanna be burn out king

Re: How about some pics?

yeah thats prety normal just space out where the sway bar bolts to the body you will find under heavy brakeing it will hit on the sump if ya dont
460cixy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 03:18   #3 (permalink)

Re: How about some pics?

Or you can use a High Energy sump.These have a cutout at 45* at the bottm edge to miss the swaybar.
A simple fix otherwise is to redrill the sway bar mount holes forward of the original holes to move it forward.
gregaust is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Engine Specific Tech > FE (330-428) Tech