17yr Old F6 Lover ! - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > F6 Typhoon | XR6 Turbo
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

F6 Typhoon | XR6 Turbo Turbo Talks start here.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2007, 22:42   #1 (permalink)

17yr Old F6 Lover !

heys guys, my names mike n i F**n love my f6's typhoons, its my dream car, its Aussie best thing about it, guys i was just wandering on a site i searched i found out that a stock f6 can do
Standing 400m: 13.50 @ 175km/h taken from this site FPV F6 Typhoon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
is that true cause i have heard stockies doing high 12s, does that mean who ever drove it wasn't pushing it or what ? and guys i love the xr6 turbo ass well and the gt's, so if u guys got any stories of smashing a rice cracker, or a hsv please post ur story, i love reading stories lol even if u lost

GO FORD AND GO F6'S CANT WAIT 2 GET MY MINE WHEN IM OLDER ITS GNA BE A BEAST ! :D

btw manual or auto make a diff ? if so how big ?

cheers
greddy.69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-05-2007, 04:44   #2 (permalink)
"MYF60"

Re: 17yr Old F6 Lover !

mate people have posted stories about "smashing rice crackers" in this forum,
fat pipes, power torque engines, tuffcarparts.com

CHOMP CHOMP ALL THEM IMPORTS FOR LUNCH
1day_tornado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 04:45   #3 (permalink)

link me, i found nothing
greddy.69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 05:46   #4 (permalink)

Ive had my F6 for a year now and absolutely love it, but now need a ute!!

Buy my F6!!!
Sleek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 00:23   #5 (permalink)

OMG, I cant believe you asked if manual or auto make a diff. You must not even have a car yet.

Pretty much no one races an auto unless its crappy street racing. Why? Because you dont have the controll.

Unless you get a perfomance chip for an auto the works perfectly (which is impossible) to get the most perfomance, then you should go for manual.

Everything you can control makes your car better. The more control over handling and horsepower and torque changes your driving completely.

With a stick, you can control the speed almost down to a T because with an "Auto" you cant really get the max because it is designed not to burn itself out.

The only con of manual is that it is slightly more complicated (ie: clutch and shifting) and that you can easily blow your engine.
HappyExplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > F6 Typhoon | XR6 Turbo