best place to buy flaser box in sydney? - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > F6 Typhoon | XR6 Turbo
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

F6 Typhoon | XR6 Turbo Turbo Talks start here.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2005, 23:50   #1 (permalink)

best place to buy flaser box in sydney?

just wondering where was the best to buy a flaser from? my mate has a typoon an he wants to tune it? Are the injectors in the typhoon bigger than xr6turbo? so far intune or cv performance, what sorta power gains can u expect?
Jet711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-29-2005, 18:33   #2 (permalink)

Re: best place to buy flaser box in sydney?

Have a look in the xtreme section on these forums. Simon (gtp330) & Chris are organising a trip to sydney to custom tune peoples cars up this way. I am sure they will be able to help with whatever your mate is after as Simon has done alot of typhoons & tornados as well as his own. I think his own typhoon is making 340rwkw with standard intercooler & exhaust.

Cheers

Nathan
Gambit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 20:16   #3 (permalink)

Re: best place to buy flaser box in sydney?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet711
just wondering where was the best to buy a flaser from? my mate has a typoon an he wants to tune it? Are the injectors in the typhoon bigger than xr6turbo? so far intune or cv performance, what sorta power gains can u expect?
hey Jet, the injectors are the same size as a F6 and a XR6T, with just a tune he will get over 250 rwkw's, usually around 255 to 260 and remain safe in the A/F's, if he wants to do injectors and air filter he will get 280 to 285 without any other mods, if he wants to go higher a hiflow cat will see him to the 300 rwkw mark and also i would add a walbro fuel pump.. Highe rthen that will require some intake mods to the turbo
Xtreme F6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 20:31   #4 (permalink)

Re: best place to buy flasher box in sydney?

cool thanks guys, intune motorsport sell a package, $2440 for the flasher unit, injectors, tune, with 335kw avg. at the engine... it sound pretty good i mite tell my mate to go for that then......
Jet711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > F6 Typhoon | XR6 Turbo