Ford Forums banner

Blood Orange XR6T

3K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  UNR8D 
#1 ·
Im looking at buying an XR6T within the next couple of months and have decided on blueprint as my colour of choice but i would like to know if u can get it in blood orange?On the Ford configurator it shows that you can, but its not on the newfalcon sites virtual reality page.If this colour was available i would certainlt choose it over the blueprint.Does anyone know?

Also i was talking to one of my friends at Lynford and he brought to my attention that you cant put an aftermarket stereo in the new ba's because of their new display console.Is this true?

#2 ·
Im looking at buying an XR6T within the next couple of months and have decided on blueprint as my colour of choice but i would like to know if u can get it in blood orange?On the Ford configurator it shows that you can, but its not on the newfalcon sites virtual reality page.If this colour was available i would certainlt choose it over the blueprint.Does anyone know?
Blood Orange is available for all XRs.

I get my BO XR6T in the next week or so :s6:

Also i was talking to one of my friends at Lynford and he brought to my attention that you cant put an aftermarket stereo in the new ba's because of their new display console.Is this true?
He's right.

#5 ·
u can have after market sound system fitted ive seen it with my own eyes at the ford holden spectacular in brissy today an BA turbo with DVD and decked out in alpine gear

IT CAN BE DONE FOLKS

#9 ·
umm im going to try and get piccies done its an acid rush BA XR6 turbo running 3 alpine amps 2 sets of pioneer splits front and rear (factory holes) rears are custom made fibre glass pannels to fit alpine DVD/TV mounted under the premimum screen and a decoder and digital EQ mounted on top of dash above head unit (where clock is in fairmont ghia) TV screens mounted in back headrests, all amps and a 12" clarion sub in the boot complements the package (amps under perspex screen) ohh forgot the 12 stacker mounted in the boot as well. there is a decodor or transformer which can plug into the existing wireing and transform it to RCA output etc and into 5.1digital for DVD full surround sound it was a very tidy package.

so yes any one else that went to the brissy ford holden day can confirm this as well!!!

#11 ·
COBRA207 has pics he is going to post uder the brissy h/f show post in the pub area

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.