blowing away imports and hsv's - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > F6 Typhoon | XR6 Turbo
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

F6 Typhoon | XR6 Turbo Turbo Talks start here.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2006, 03:17   #1 (permalink)
"MYF60"

blowing away imports and hsv's

anyone eles got a story of when they they have blowen away a stuck up import driver or some cocky hsv owner in their boosta 6? i did the other day in my f6 ute, some young gun ho boy racer in his ricer skyline let me tell you he wasnt to happy when a passed him 3 times in arow haha and i saw a xr6t (aps stage 3)destroy a evo 8 from 60k's god it was good to see that the local heros are now starting to claim back what is rightyfully so there turf...(aus roads) and if only we could get allowed to race a jamboree we would be giving them all what i belive would be the biggest one finger salute haha common aussie 6t's

anyone eles feel the same way ?
fat pipes, power torque engines, tuffcarparts.com

CHOMP CHOMP ALL THEM IMPORTS FOR LUNCH
1day_tornado is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-13-2006, 00:49   #2 (permalink)

Re: blowing away imports and hsv's

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1day_tornado
anyone eles got a story of when they they have blowen away a stuck up import driver or some cocky hsv owner in their boosta 6? i did the other day in my f6 ute, some young gun ho boy racer in his ricer skyline let me tell you he wasnt to happy when a passed him 3 times in arow haha and i saw a xr6t (aps stage 3)destroy a evo 8 from 60k's god it was good to see that the local heros are now starting to claim back what is rightyfully so there turf...(aus roads) and if only we could get allowed to race a jamboree we would be giving them all what i belive would be the biggest one finger salute haha common aussie 6t's

anyone eles feel the same way ?
Tornado

I think everyone with a 6T or F6 has had someone try them on i have had them a couple of times ricers and porche's as well and i tell you i hate to lose who doesn't.

The better half gets it all the time as they think OH just a woman behind the wheel what they don't know is she has been in the drag racing scene for 17 years and can launch our car from the lights better than me she has had countless HSV, SS,Monaro,Rex's drivers try her on and when she hammers them they get real pissed and then they want another go at the second set of lights and they get hammered again so now they are seeing red and tailgate her up the road talk about sore losers.

But be aware as i know good people with damm fast Holden V8's that will match a modded F6 or 6T GT,GT-P.

I personally don't care what you drive each to there own we bought ours as we love fords and did our homework on which car to buy for our hard earned cash and to mod them was cheaper as well. End of the day just enjoy your ride no matter what it is.
perthxr6t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 14:49   #3 (permalink)

just remember we all need too stick together. remember this qoute:IMPORTS ARE LIKE TAMPOONS, EVERY PUSSY HAS ONE. LMAO LATER GUYS. 1994GTHO MODDED MUSTANG OWNER
mustangman94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 15:08   #4 (permalink)
FF.com Administrator

Good stuff.

I have found in an uphill situation with a passing lane that not many other cars can roll on with the acceleration the XR6T can pull. It just gets straight on boost and pulls like hell.
Old 04-17-2006, 02:05   #5 (permalink)

Tongue Re: blowing away imports and hsv's

Nice. Im from us and the ricer/german scene is really bad .Every kid with a honda/toy/scion/cobalt want too race you.Cops set up racing stings too catch all the mustangs.Ive also been asked too setup ricers ,which i dont partisapate. we have local drags every friday and saturdays, rung whatcha brung and i havent lost yet. if i lose too a ricer i will sell my mustang and buy a yugo.later mustangman94
mustangman94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 15:26   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangman94
Nice. Im from us and the ricer/german scene is really bad .Every kid with a honda/toy/scion/cobalt want too race you.Cops set up racing stings too catch all the mustangs.Ive also been asked too setup ricers ,which i dont partisapate. we have local drags every friday and saturdays, rung whatcha brung and i havent lost yet. if i lose too a ricer i will sell my mustang and buy a yugo.later mustangman94

Nothing better than taking the piss out of Ricer girl guides and there Sh*#tboxes they call cars. Nice one Mustangman
perthxr6t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 23:16   #7 (permalink)

Mmmmmm

had the chance to take on a 04' 350z in my 04' 6t

--

i didn't, woulda got owned on the start..

never spun the wheels let alone dragged

so got some practice launching, 1 on the brake, 1 on the accell when the wheels start to spin slowy ya ready to go :D

took on my mates wrx na and 03' magna vrx, vrx previously smoked a mates ba xt with ss induction and mates 04 commy, dunno the model

--

was good times had by all, when the ricers come on a cruise ill be sure to tell some more stories

untill then, mate has a 4wd twin turbo gto and another has a s15 silvia, will b enice to practice on
ads0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > F6 Typhoon | XR6 Turbo