Ford Forums banner

Got my XR6 Turbo today!!!!

11K views 65 replies 47 participants last post by  mattson21 
#1 ·
Crack open the tissues guys. I picked it up 1 hour ago!

Had a SS owner drewling all over it at the lights!

Had a WRX STi up my arse on the M2 for 40mins. Gave him the bird and planted it, bye, bye STi...

See less See more
#53 ·
esky who cares about being a few kilometers away. Drive over hear, drive back and there is your run in :jester: Do like I said it's your car and you can trash it if you want but for me, I'd be looking after that thing carefully. I totally agree with you on the variable rev ranges but that doesn't mean you should take it up to 5 grand and drop the clutch. Don't send you baby out into the workforce before it is ready IMO. Ofcourse I'll never know about wearing in an engine because I am a broke-arse student who is forced to buy $1000 cars which have already been WELL, WELL, WELL worn in ;)

So your **** knob is red. Quite interesting. I think you should get that checked out by your GP mate - for the Mrs. sake atleast haha!

#62 ·
Great stuff...after driving one of those babies I am truly jealous! I saw a Phantom XR the other day in Adelaide. That would be my colour of choice too- the one I saw stood out in the traffic like you wouldn't believe!

I had to laugh at the picture of the bridge and Commodore in front of you. The guy in the Holden is trying REALLY hard to make it look like he isn't checking out your car in the mirror! I had the same thing test driving the XR6T- the Holden guys would either look at it with their mouths open or pretend not to notice.

What a great time to be a Ford fan.

Mike

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.