Ford Forums banner

I have finally made it!

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  TIKFD6 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hi there everyone,
As you may gather from the forum that I am posting on , I am new here. The forum asks how we came across fordforums.com.

My story is this;
I work for the John Bowe Institute of Driving and we are arranging some drive days for forum members. I have been looking into purchasing a new XR6 Turbo and I wanted to find out a little bit more info from first hand owners. I contacted AU1SIXA, a regular on this site to see if he knew of any members who owned a XR6T.

When he told me that there is a dedicated forum on here for the XR6 Turbo i got straight on. I had some drama getting signed up but I am here now so look out for some of my posts.

I look forward to seeing some of you out on the driver training track soon. Oh yeah, I just purchased a new XR6 Turbo (as in 10hrs ago). I do have to wait for delivery and I understand that this may be a little while but thats o.k. knowing that the car will be worth the wait.

Bye for now,
DEMO KING

See less See more
#2 ·
Good work glad you made it.

You will not be dissapointed in your purchase but probably on the wait.
Look forward to meeting you on these courses it should be some fun. Make sure you browse the rest of the forums as there is info to pick up every where. Also have a look under the pub section, under donating members you might find that might be something you might want to do (no pressure of course).

Also you can sell and buy parts and cars in others sections of this forum. have a good look around you will find everthing you need.

Steve B

#4 ·
Venom XR Turbo i suggest you look under the (On The Road Section) Which has all FF events listed there you will find that its been organised for a couple of months now.

Steve B

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.