Ford Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

I Like This Separate Forum

5K views 44 replies 21 participants last post by  xacoupe 
#1 ·
It keeps the Half-A-Dozen crowd away from my turf. Now, when are we gonna see the same for the NA guys?

:evilfinge :jester:

#2 ·
I just love the comedic abilities of our boss who gave me an active mod duty in this forum.. Nice one lads!! :fingers::ymca:

Nah seriously.. We sorta think that the XR6T is going to become one hell of a cult car, so accordingly it'll have it's own forum from now-on.
As with all seperate forums, if there's not enough traffic in it, then it'll be rolled back into other areas to keep discussions flowing. :hy:

#3 ·
FM - I was wondering why the most expressive anti-XRT guy got the job?

quote "We sorta think that the XR6T is going to become one hell of a cult car"

that didn't hurt too much eh?

yep ... I agree that it will be a cult car ... hope there won't be too much rice and the Fordies keep our feet on the ground...

(out-ranked & mouth-zipped)

#4 ·
Aussie Pete said:
It keeps the Half-A-Dozen crowd away from my turf.

:evilfinge :jester:
Get stuffed you protruding bonnet bulge 8 cylinder ute driver.:badass: Last cruise you'll be invited to....:finger1: :1poke:

#8 ·
What's an XR8?????

And as for Bangkok - I will dispatch the wife who is working in Bangkok to put you straight and refer you to www.discodancinghaberdasheryladysnatchers.org.au (picture knife flying through air and suddenly assuming boomerang turn and......)

I vote for apartheid - the half-A-Dozens in one place, the full engines elsewhere.

LOL

#11 ·
Aahh, insecurities insecurities. It's like putting 'special needs' children in a separate classroom....... XR6Ts are good at one thing but overall..... well!

#12 ·
Aussie Pete said:
....It's like putting 'special needs' children in a separate classroom
I think a better term would be "gifted".

You separate them from the average performers so they can show their true potential.

As for being good at one thing I can only assume you mean being the bargain Ford buy of the century.

#13 ·
RAPTOR said:
I think a better term would be "gifted".

You separate them from the average performers so they can show their true potential.

As for being good at one thing I can only assume you mean being the bargain Ford buy of the century.
Depends on what end of the spectrum. I personally approach this in the view of a 'Rainman' case (good at counting but otherwise (cough) "different" :doh: ) :3monkeys:

#15 ·
svtang said:
FM - I was wondering why the most expressive anti-XRT guy got the job?
I was wondering the same thing mate.. Funny bastard is our boss :rofl:

svtang said:
"We sorta think that the XR6T is going to become one hell of a cult car"

that didn't hurt too much eh?

yep ... I agree that it will be a cult car ... hope there won't be too much rice and the Fordies keep our feet on the ground...
LOL!! Nah mate.. didn't hurt at all.. It's the truth afterall! Should be some great times ahead for all Ford fans.. :hy:

svtang said:
(out-ranked & mouth-zipped)
Never! No-one is out-ranked on FordForums. We're all members & all our opinions are valid! Don't forget that for a second. My opinions/rantings carry no more weight than anyone elses does!!

#16 ·
Now if we could just separate them on the road so they would stop pulling in front of me so I can see their turbo sign. Some of them even risk being caught in a transit lane just to get in front of me.

TO ALL TURBO OWNERS - I don't get excited by your bland euro-trash car that can't handle corners and i can't hear your pissweak exhaust over my own throbbing twin barrels (hell I couldn't hear the accelerating GT over mine), so stop cutting me off!!!!!!

That may sound a bit harsh, but it is a bit of payback for all the AU comments I have had to put up with on this forum. Each to their own so stop with the slagging of AU's.

And, by the way, I could also spend 8-10 grand on a supercharger and get 320kw and blow up my driveline, or take the car/tyres beyond their capabilities and end up killing myself, or I could just spend a couple of grand on a motor bike and do the job properly. Fortunately I have more sense then this and value my life and warranty.

All you XR6T owners - go and fix your suspension before you try upping the output. Then you car will be a driver not a weapon.

Probably not the place and I will probably be banned from this section forever but hey, it's been building up.

Bamma

G
#19 ·
Interesting that the AU guys would even show their face around this part of FF. Considering the steaming pile of poo the AU was.

I thought the XR8 and XR6 had the same suspension. Now with the extra weight of the 8 and same power at the wheels as the 6t, i'm lost as to what Aussie Pete is going on about.

Zoomer

#20 ·
Zoomer said:
Interesting that the AU guys would even show their face around this part of FF. Considering the steaming pile of poo the AU was.

Zoomer
The AU was a steaming pile of poo,was it really,
Another nutter to join the Nuthouse
Sorry but I dont take to kindly to stupid remarks about a car that was futuristic for it's time.

#23 ·
You should try being the owner of an AU Forte! Then you will know what criticism is! Lucky I (my mrs) have the AU XR6 as well - just to balance the looks dept. There is a lot of AU in the BA anyway - at least the doors are carried over, can't remember what else.

And I know this is in another thread, but I think it's worth putting here too. If the XR6T is so good, how do customers end up writing comments like those at: http://www.carsurvey.org/review_39693.html

G
#24 ·
galaxy xr8 said:
The AU was a steaming pile of poo,was it really,
Another nutter to join the Nuthouse
Sorry but I dont take to kindly to stupid remarks about a car that was futuristic for it's time.
It was a pile of poo. And that's why it nearly sent ford broke!

Call it treading on some AU toes, but the forces of reality need to break through some time. Luckily it did for ford, as they accelerated the BA project to more that just a face lift.

#25 ·
zoomer ... there are ways people can talk about things ...
and then there are ways people can offend other people by just opening the thoughtless, self centred, self issued and unwanted mouths ...

zommer .. you are obviously no fool and I agree with what you say about Ford's activities ... I suggest you start a thread and we can thrash it out there

cheers

#26 ·
Zoomer - I think it is sometimes best to state your experience with the particular vehicle you are bagging before you start, otherwise you lack credibility and just sound like an 'upstart'. As for the 'steaming pile of poo', I suggest that you can't see past the shit dribbling on your bib as you sit in the back seat of your parent's car. See, it's not so nice when assumptions are made without being based on fact and knowledge of the car/person in question.

svtang - It's good to see you have a sense of humour and took my post with the grain of salt that was implanted (although a little vague I must admit). It was not directed at all XR6T owners but only those that piss me off. They were all probably previous owners of WRX's - ohh shite, now I have pissed off another group of people.

Bamma

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.