New Typhoon - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > F6 Typhoon | XR6 Turbo
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

F6 Typhoon | XR6 Turbo Turbo Talks start here.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2005, 23:01   #1 (permalink)

New Typhoon

G'day All

Just traded the 6T and the better half's AU II XR6 for a new Rapid Typhoon from Titan Ford here in the West.

Took the Herrod zorst,BOV,BMC filter and CAPA flasher from the T and fitted everything barr the flasher to the car ,better wait till the 3000k service to run her in before i flash the beast and simon from Extreme will have till re-program the flasher first before i install it into the Phoon but apart from that very happy with the car and after having a seat next to Simon in his Phoon and near on crapping myself as his car is just sickly fast but man oh man has it got some power and i can't wait for mine to go in, Roll on the 3000k service
perthxr6t is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-24-2005, 00:29   #2 (permalink)

Re: New Typhoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by perthxr6t
G'day All

Just traded the 6T and the better half's AU II XR6 for a new Rapid Typhoon from Titan Ford here in the West.

Took the Herrod zorst,BOV,BMC filter and CAPA flasher from the T and fitted everything barr the flasher to the car ,better wait till the 3000k service to run her in before i flash the beast and simon from Extreme will have till re-program the flasher first before i install it into the Phoon but apart from that very happy with the car and after having a seat next to Simon in his Phoon and near on crapping myself as his car is just sickly fast but man oh man has it got some power and i can't wait for mine to go in, Roll on the 3000k service
Ha ha mate well done and welcome to phoontastic clan. Aint these things just sweet.

I can tell you... once Simon has finished tunning your new girl with her go fast bits she is going to be one freckle tightning machine. It wont be just leaving skid marks on the road, just came back from a burst on the Mitchell in the rain, had to teach a red Monaro CV what an Xtreme phoon can do but hell getting all that torque onto the road in the wet is err...... just scary

now you just got to get to know your local tyre dealer real well......... cause he is going to be seeing a lot of you ha ha.

Good one mate! see you on the road.

Peter
She's just freaking feral now
Aussie_Geo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 01:32   #3 (permalink)

gezz i wish we had simon in brissy for a while.. i know of a few tuners here.. but they don't get close to what simon is doing! seeing that dyno chart of 340rwkw with stock cooler and no real expensive mods is crazy!!.. i want that for sure!
Phoontastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 03:31   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoontastic
gezz i wish we had simon in brissy for a while.. i know of a few tuners here.. but they don't get close to what simon is doing! seeing that dyno chart of 340rwkw with stock cooler and no real expensive mods is crazy!!.. i want that for sure!
Its all in the R&D mate , Plus the fact i love FORDS!
Xtreme F6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2005, 01:10   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTP-330
Its all in the R&D mate ,Plus the fact i love FORDS!
Plus the fact that you are A certifiable Ford Lover Simon , I can give you a piece of paper to prove it . But I won't cause I know that on a sat nav speed recorder your tunes can pull a 2 ton Typhoon up a long gradual hill in 6th gear at 220 kph and shove you back in the seat as it hurtles up to 250 . XTREME CRAZY POWER
Pedders Shocks & Springs,Whiteline Swaybars, Manta Exhaust System, Twin 3 inch High Flow Cats & 4 inch Dump Pipe, Injectors and High Vol Pump, FPV Mats, Tinted Glass
Whhoooosssshhh

350rwkw XTREME EDIT
The Real Performance Thing
HSV What ?
and 013, Lightning Strike:
Twin 2.5 Mandrel Bent Exhaust, High Flow Cat, CAI & Pedders Suspension
Hypnodoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > F6 Typhoon | XR6 Turbo