Ford Forums banner

Outside temp gauge for xr6t ute

2K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  RED_EL_XR8 
#1 ·
Has any one put an oustside temp gauge in their xr6t ute.Havnt got premium sound option and luxury pack not available when i purchased. Its one of those great gadets that you miss when you dont have it.

#2 ·
drj said:
Has any one put an oustside temp gauge in their xr6t ute.Havnt got premium sound option and luxury pack not available when i purchased. Its one of those great gadets that you miss when you dont have it.
My Dad has one on his AU Fairmont (Grrrrr - see other thread re AU Fairmont) if that helps - I think all the Fairmonts have that, or at least, all the Ghias....

#7 ·
I think those "outside" temp indications are a waste of time due to it reading well out....inaccurate all the time. I usually ascertain the temperature everytime I get outta the car. :wnc:
Regards.

#9 ·
RED_EL_XR8 said:
Not to worry at least the heated rear window will keep your hands warm as you push :rocket: :>
No personal attacks thank you very much, if you've got nothing of substance to add to this topic, then ..........
:angel:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.