Ford Forums banner

Picked up my Blood Orange XR6T last night

3K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  FPRXR-6 
#1 ·
This car is absolutley wonderful to drive.

I couldn't believe the stares i received last night whilst driving :bigeyes:

The car looks crazy in Blood Orange with tinted windows :hy:
I 'll post pics as soon as i find a digital camera.

#4 ·
When are you guys available?

I'm available tomorrow and all next week.

Hey Milo, I met your Mum and Dad at Harrison Ford on Thursday when i went to check how my car was going.
Your Dad's XR8 looks HORN!! :hy:

#7 ·
Rodderz said:
Seen ya car at the resteraunte' last night, it got plenty of looks there too mate, mauz was very jealous that his commy wont be able to keep up!

Very very nice car, horn colour!!
Agree Totally!!... absolutely magnificent!!.. any 2nd thoughts I've had Re: my B/orange pursuit ( On it's way), were cast aside instantly on seeing this colour in the flesh !! I said it to the lucky owner.. (FPRXR6)..This car will cause accidents & break necks!! It is just stunning!...... AND luvv the Plates!

#8 ·
Rodderz said:
Seen ya car at the resteraunte' last night, it got plenty of looks there too mate, mauz was very jealous that his commy wont be able to keep up!

Very very nice car, horn colour!!
Yes very jelous:bang: Blood Orange is clearly the best colour in the range. Yes i have no chance now to come close:1poke: So some mods are coming along to hopefully stay on his tail at least:fluffy:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.