re build quality - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > F6 Typhoon | XR6 Turbo
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

F6 Typhoon | XR6 Turbo Turbo Talks start here.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2003, 17:33   #1 (permalink)

re build quality

holden has better build quality....what a load of rubbish come 2 my place and have a look at my brothers 2001 malloo hsv compared 2 my 2001 xr8 ute,considering malloo price was in the early 60s r8 form and mine was in early 40s malloo plastic bits r falling of lick a lepers skin and i have had no trouble with mine at all,then theres the paint quality looks like a first yr apprentice painted it,u should have a look at the panels as well mine r matched perfect and the malloo is all over the place,as for holdens build quality,i have seen some shocking ones out there then again they r probably better then hsv(heepoff shit vehicles)as i refer them 2.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-26-2003, 17:51   #2 (permalink)
▲▼I ♥ XR6T's ▲▼

Re: re build quality

And hey, the Falcon looks better.
The thing is that Holdan and HSV were belting cars out of the factory that quick because of demand that they had to rush them, and as a result, they're shit.
Fords Rule
Old 10-26-2003, 18:07   #3 (permalink)

here here
i dont no if it is about being rushed or just poor quality parts,as all the plastics r falling off,like the plastic parts that cover the side seats the center consile and cup holders and allso the steering wheel controls eg the volume controls have fallen off (heepa shit vehicles) or homo sexuals vehicles sorry i mean hsv
Old 10-26-2003, 18:50   #4 (permalink)
▲▼I ♥ XR6T's ▲▼

Well, I drive a Commodore so I cant talk, but it sound like my 1988 VL is built better than the 2001 Maloo.
Hope my XR6T im buying in September is ok.
Old 10-26-2003, 22:45   #5 (permalink)
FF Moderator

This thread has been closed due to relevance of the topic and it’s potential to encourage Holden and Ford bashing discussion.

WASP GT - Mk2 6 speed + Herrod =
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > F6 Typhoon | XR6 Turbo