Ford Forums banner

Unique Custom Boost Gauge

8K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  XRTurbo 
#1 ·
taken from xr6-turbo

"Maintaining the factory appearance but with a unique turbo boost gauge (available with either a 15 or 20psi dial and with individualised facia enhancements to order) was how we wanted to present XR6 Turbo owners with the ability of keeping tabs on boost pressure without downgrading an interior's appearance with shoddy aftermarket adornments.

We use the factory Fairmont Ghia bezel and add our own range of boost gauges.

Priced from $330 (as shown), our custom boost gauges can, as already stated, be supplied with a unique facia to a customer's request. It could be a company logo for example. It's up to you."

See less See more
#5 ·
Stevo said:
taken from xr6-turbo

"Maintaining the factory appearance but with a unique turbo boost gauge (available with either a 15 or 20psi dial and with individualised facia enhancements to order) was how we wanted to present XR6 Turbo owners with the ability of keeping tabs on boost pressure without downgrading an interior's appearance with shoddy aftermarket adornments.

We use the factory Fairmont Ghia bezel and add our own range of boost gauges.

Priced from $330 (as shown), our custom boost gauges can, as already stated, be supplied with a unique facia to a customer's request. It could be a company logo for example. It's up to you."

IM INTERESTED IN BUYING A 20PSI BOOST GAUGE PLS CALL ME ON O411047017

#6 ·
that looks classy as !!
but a few Q's
Do you have pics of it in a car???
Does the back light of the dial match the colour of the dash lights ???
Does it come with instructions of how to install(dash panel and guage)???
How do we get in contact with you???

i am REALLY interested in this i have just bought a Ba2 XR6T ute and i want to see my boost...

#12 ·
i went to get it installed on saturday, along with a flasher! left the damn gauge at home!! stupid i am!! it was too far to go back, so i settled for a autometer, i know it totally defeats the whole idea of the integrated one i have! jst stupid i am!!

anyway so now i've got one of these unique gauges to sell!! anyone want one?, pm me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.