Ford Forums banner

Who has had a stock BA XR6T or XR8 at the track?

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Rick76 
#1 ·
Who has sent a stock BA XR6T or XR8 down the quarter?

I am not trying to start a XR6T vs XR8 or Ford v LS1 debate just interested to know what times have been achieved by memebers of FF. I'm not interested in Wheels or Motor times.

I am aware that the BAs have not been around that long and like most cars they probably take a while to loosen up before they perform at their best but a few people must have run them. What times and MPH have been run?

#2 ·
Yes we have had a XR6 Turbo at the track and i cant tell you what 1/4 times it does but i can tell you we did a 1m58.03 around Eastern creek on its first outing. medium suspension work but everything else standard.

Elmer Fudd

#4 ·
Thanks Grunter, that what I was after. 14.1 is a great time for a stock auto and so is the 2.1 60' time.

The stock 220/225kw LS1 automatics usually run around 2.4 60' times so that looks like where most of the advantage would be (auto vs auto) as the MPH are similar.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.