XR6t 411cc injector part number - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > F6 Typhoon | XR6 Turbo
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

F6 Typhoon | XR6 Turbo Turbo Talks start here.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2004, 21:18   #1 (permalink)
tgoodlich@hotmail*****

XR6t 411cc injector part number

APS claim to have a 411cc multi orfice injector. I'm quite sure its part number Bosche 0280155968. As far as the latest bosch catalogue goes there is no larger multi orfice injector available. Has anyone bought these so called 411cc injectors and whats the part number on them (if its not ground off).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-30-2004, 22:05   #2 (permalink)
Now With 9 inch LSD Diff

Re: XR6t 411cc injector part number

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbotrana
APS claim to have a 411cc multi orfice injector. I'm quite sure its part number Bosche 0280155968. As far as the latest bosch catalogue goes there is no larger multi orfice injector available. Has anyone bought these so called 411cc injectors and whats the part number on them (if its not ground off).
You just have nothing better to do than to attack APS what the hell is your problem????
Old 01-31-2004, 02:58   #3 (permalink)
tgoodlich@hotmail*****

I'm not attacking APS Fordomaniac. I'm just trying to confirm a part number.
Old 01-31-2004, 15:06   #4 (permalink)
Now With 9 inch LSD Diff

Well What is with the comment "if it is not ground off" regarding the serial number. You never actual say it but it is always obvious in every post you put about APS is that you for some reason think they are a shonky business, I'd just like to know why????
Old 01-31-2004, 16:13   #5 (permalink)
Mmm, high pressure wash.

Come on boys, take it easy please. We don't want this thread to disappear do we?
Off-white EL Series II Falcon GLi Sapphire (4.0L Slothmatic™) with K&N Filtercharger, Tickford Sports Suspension, DBA Longlife Gold (front), DBA Longlife Slotted (rear) and Bendix Ultimates all round. Driven by The Slothman™.

Co-Founding Member of 3FB Inc, or the Ford Forums Food Bandits, where cruising, eating and talking shite is what it's all about. Click here to visit the official (albeit slightly outdated) website!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team GT Media
We love having 3FB Inc guys around!
Old 01-31-2004, 17:44   #6 (permalink)
tgoodlich@hotmail*****

One thing I will make clear is that they are not a shonky business. I do not want this thread to disappear either. Send me a private email.
Old 01-31-2004, 17:54   #7 (permalink)
EFI 351c TD CORTINA

i could check if u want i work at bosch, std xr6t injectors are about 330cc by memory and are $35 each i think. they class them in grams of fuel a minute.
Old 01-31-2004, 18:53   #8 (permalink)
Now With 9 inch LSD Diff

I have not tried to start anything or be rude or offensive in anyway so i am sorry for sounding that way, but I am just sick of the posts directed at APS, not just in this thread but in others.

thanks for the warning guys I will not say anymore about this topic unless in it is in a PM.
Old 02-01-2004, 16:25   #9 (permalink)
tgoodlich@hotmail*****

Fordomaniac, injector companies like RC Engineering in the states grind the numbers off the injectors they sell cause they try and make it harder for anyone else to buy the same injector elseware. I quote them the injector part number to send me and specifically tell them I dont want the numbers taken off and they still grind the numbers off??
Quickcorty, I don't have the Bosch book on me but the standard XR6T injector flows 202grams a min at 3 bar where as the above injector flows about 320 grams a minuite at 3 bar. You can approximate grams with cc per min for simplicity purposes. However as you have stated APS quote the standard injector at around 300cc a min and their hiflow replacement at 411cc but the pressure rates are unclear. I suspect that they are quoting the flow rates of both injectors at 4 bar as this is what the turbo XR6 operates under. If you can provide any more info it would be great. Up until recently Bosch have been very tight with tech stuff but recently they have released heaps of good info. For anyone interested Bosch now actually have a higher flowing pump than the 040 bosch motorsport pump (which used to be the highest flowing).
Old 02-01-2004, 23:27   #10 (permalink)
APS Phase 3 Ute

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbotrana
turbotrana,

I can't help you with a part number, but I can help you with some accurate information!
I'm not sure where you have seen APS claim to have a 411cc injector, (as I can't find such a claim on their website) because they in fact use a 440cc injector(I have them in my car), so this might help you get what you need, instead of doing the R & D that APS have obviously done already.
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > F6 Typhoon | XR6 Turbo