20s/30s Ford - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Older Fords > Antique Fords > Model A & Model T
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2007, 13:59   #1 (permalink)

20s/30s Ford

Hi, let me begin by saying that I am pretty ignorant about cars. That being said, I am wondering if anyone could help me identify a Ford from the 1920s or 1930s. I don't know much about it, nor do I have any pictures. All I know about it is that there was a rumble seat and the windshield folded down. I know its not much information to go on, but if someone knows what I am talking about, I would greatly appreciate the help. Thank you.
KTC081 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-30-2007, 03:46   #2 (permalink)

Re: 20s/30s Ford

cant tell by that description but if you google fords roadsters say from t.model up you should see which one you are looking at failing that get a pic and I can tell you
pilot Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 04:27   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTC081
Hi, let me begin by saying that I am pretty ignorant about cars. That being said, I am wondering if anyone could help me identify a Ford from the 1920s or 1930s. I don't know much about it, nor do I have any pictures. All I know about it is that there was a rumble seat and the windshield folded down. I know its not much information to go on, but if someone knows what I am talking about, I would greatly appreciate the help. Thank you.
up to around 1928 was A model , before that was the T model and then you might consider googling the B model which was arounf 1929 to 34 or so . if that doesnt help /// well best keep googling .
atec77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 07:31   #4 (permalink)

Thanks for the help, guys. Your suggestions helped me give me a starting place, and from there I'm sure I will be able to find exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks again for the useful information.
KTC081 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Older Fords > Antique Fords > Model A & Model T