Clean 71 Ranchero needs saving - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Older Fords > Classic Fords > Fairlane | Torino
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Fairlane | Torino Discussion area for Fanatics of the Classic Ford Fairlane and Torino Lines.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2005, 03:15   #1 (permalink)

Clean 71 Ranchero needs saving

I was in a Pick n Pull wrecking yard today and a Squire Ranchero came in on a flat bed truck. The truck driver started the car for me before driving it to a holding yard. It burned no oil but wasn't delivering fuel without being primed by hand (either just an emtpy tank or a fuel pump is my guess).
I talked to the manager who gave me his card and told me not to post the number but to give it to anyone that PM's me and sounds serious about wanting it. thefabford@cruzio.com He will sell it for $1100.00. It is a medium blue, I forget the color name, with faded wood grained sides. It has a 351 2V with auto, Power Disc Brakes, Power steering. The drivers door needs attention and the hood has been buckled by being pushed to hard with rusty hinges(driver side hinge is broken), but both quarter panels, tail gate and front fenders are very straight. Bumpers are in good shape. Car is just very straight overall and would be a breeze for restoration. I have no money or room right now to buy it but I can't stand the thought of it going into the dismantling yard or being bought by someone who doesn't understand what it is. It has aluminum slot mags on it (Ansons I believe theyre called) and dual exhaust. I didn't get to look at it long enough to get much more of a description than this but I can say that it is very complete and does not in any way belong at a junk yard. I'm sorry, but I didnt have a camera with me when I saw it. It is at the Moss Landing Pick n Pull between Monterey and Watsonvile, California
Tom
The Fab Ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Older Fords > Classic Fords > Fairlane | Torino