Im scared - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Older Fords > Classic Fords > Fairlane | Torino
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Fairlane | Torino Discussion area for Fanatics of the Classic Ford Fairlane and Torino Lines.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2005, 20:09   #1 (permalink)
dev

Im scared

Im new to the forum and own a 1966 Ford Falcon but when I went to the Falcon board they were all talking about these weird models I never heard of???? Isnt there a seperate section for the non-American model falcons? Why are they posting in the Classic Falcon section??? Am I missing something here? Please help...I just want to post about my 66 AMERICAN Falcon somewhere!
Advertisement

Old 11-10-2005, 20:56   #2 (permalink)

Re: Im scared

youll find there is a bit of aussie and american in that forum.
Old 11-14-2005, 02:42   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dev
Im new to the forum and own a 1966 Ford Falcon but when I went to the Falcon board they were all talking about these weird models I never heard of???? Isnt there a seperate section for the non-American model falcons? Why are they posting in the Classic Falcon section??? Am I missing something here? Please help...I just want to post about my 66 AMERICAN Falcon somewhere!
Dev...you have just got off on the wrong foot.This is an International Forum,and anybody with a Classic Falcon or any interest in one can input on there...no matter what country they are from.The Aussie Falcon section is mostly used by people with later models.If all the Australian people moved from the Classic Falcon section...there would'nt be much at all happening there.There are many people here in Australia who are very familiar with your Model Falcon...and will be very able to assist you in many way's.Your 1966 Falcon was known as an XR Falcon over here,and was basically the same just with a few small differences such as grille for example.The Coupe versions were'nt generally marketed here in Australia...but a small handful made it over here as promotional vehicles.A few 1966-68 Falcon style Coupes have been imported here in later years,and every now and then you see one on the road,or for sale somewhere in a magazine etc. We did'nt have a Futura Model here in Australia in 1966...that did'nt come till the the 1969 Model range.So don't be afraid to discuss your car in the Classic Falcon section and I'm sorry we got off to the wrong start...goodluck from Lukeh!!
lukeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005, 22:12   #4 (permalink)
1970 Torino GT 408C

Exclamation Re: Im scared

I live in the USA, I haved owned my 1970 Torino GT for 23 years. 2 months ago I built a 351C, stroked out to a 408. That extra cubic inches should move that big Torino down the road a little more quicker than the stock 351C did. And yes.. I think this is a great Ford forum !!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IM002399.jpg (132.0 KB, 63 views)
File Type: jpg IM002393.jpg (111.5 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg IM001673.JPG (73.6 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg IM001679.JPG (78.0 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg Sep14136.JPG (66.1 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg IM002374.jpg (56.2 KB, 36 views)
TMG70GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 05:05   #5 (permalink)

Wow,that to me rates in the top few of Torinos that I have ever seen...and I have seen alot of Torinos!!
lukeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 14:18   #6 (permalink)

Ive got one word WOW!
Nice car!
ZCFairlaneguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Older Fords > Classic Fords > Fairlane | Torino