Ford Forums banner

is there anybody out there? 12/28/03

1K views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  ford4v429 
#1 ·
just noticed the link to galaxie page is missing from the 'ford cars' page...is this a dead thread? unless in your 'favorites', or by link subscription, you cant get here anymore. just wondered how many people still come in here...

#2 ·
Hey you Galaxie fans- got them to put the link for us back on the page, but was told if postings dont pick up, this thread will be thrown in with 'other' dead threads...I'm gonna post a couple headings for starting new threads, in hopes of 'structuring' info by categories: frame, outer body, floor/trunk, glass, suspension, transmission, engine, electrical, brakes, etc...please take some time to add in your two cents worth- everyones dealt with at least one of these categories. If we all try, we can share a lot of info that can give us all some ideas, and could be a big help to someone looking for info.
Everybody thats got a 30-40 year old car HAS to know about some little(or huge) problem/fix that took a while to figure out- please share. If not we're more than likely going to loose 'our' Galaxie page.
Theres only been 26 posts since 2001, 22 of those from this year- lets get a few hundred at least in 2004!
thanks,
Tim

#3 ·
I've put up all the categories I could think of- please add any that you can. I will try to add my two cents worth and ask questions whenever I get time, in whatever categories I can, please wont you do the same- lets keep this page, and try to help build some info for these old Gal's

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.