Wanted: My old ZA Fairlane
You know the story, I sold it in May/June2005 to a girl named Tine. She lived in Redcliffe, QLD at the time. As far as I know, she still had the car in 2007. Pics of car attached, and a short description of the car when sold:
- 9' LSD from ZH fairlane
- 4 Wheel discs brakes from ZH Fairlane
- Power assisted steering(at the moment not fitted)
- Airconditioning system from ZH fairlane(Under dash system)Not fitted.
- Jellybeans with brand new rubber
- Pro scoop(every musclecar's got to have one!!)
- Holley 600, fully rebuilt no choke(makes it idle a bit high)
- Reliable 302 cleveland from ZH fairlane(drops a bit of oil, but never needs topping up between services)
- B&M Megashifter(not fitted, currently has Indy Hurst V-matic shifter in it)
- New underlay and carpet
- K-mac front swaybar and new Gabriel shocks on the back
- Lowered front and rear(front unknown, it's low but doesn't scrape the guards, rear has 1" lowering block)
18)Full set of seatbelts from ZH fairlane, Rears are retractable(Not fixed at the moment)Brand new 2.5' twin pipe systems with cross pipe and Lukey mufflers
Please send me an email navmanjoe at gmail.com as i am not on this site too often, thanks heaps.