1965 Galaxie 500 XL Hardtop Question - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Older Fords > Classic Fords > Galaxie
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Galaxie Galaxie discussion area

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2006, 21:36   #1 (permalink)

1965 Galaxie 500 XL Hardtop Question

alrighty folks, I am new here, hoping you folks could answer a question on value for me. i got a 65 xl hardtop that i have had for a while that is white with red and while interior. Under the hood is all original ford 390, the car has either 139000 miles or 39000 miles, unknown for sure. The interior while not original is imaculate crush red valour with white leather. The paint in good, not the best, but has no flaws either, a good buffing could probably make her shine again. No dents, dings, scratches, the car is perfect. All of the crome trim on the exterior has been removed however I have it all in storage. Money is getting tight, and I believe i am going to have to sell my baby. Apraisal says 18,000 is the value but i don't know if that is even close to a reasonable sale price. What kind of price could i expect a car as described to bring.

Thanks for the help.

Scott
snickelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-22-2006, 07:32   #2 (permalink)

Re: 1965 Galaxie 500 XL Hardtop Question

try at Collector Car & Truck Market
marco.compiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Older Fords > Classic Fords > Galaxie