65 Galaxie Parts Car - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Older Fords > Classic Fords > Galaxie
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Galaxie Galaxie discussion area

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2004, 21:12   #1 (permalink)

65 Galaxie Parts Car

I have a 1965 Galaxie 500 hard top car. As it sits its a complete car that was tore apart to be restored but never got put back together. The car has a clean title. The motor was pulled and sold with the tranny. The body is in exellent shape, the only problem areas are the bottoms of the quarters need patched. Absolutley no rust on the doors(even the bottoms), fenders, hood, and decklid has very mild surface rust. The car is in red/brown primer so the car was sealed. The floors are solid, and the frame is solid. All glass is good, the interior is Black folding bench, door panels are in good shape, all there except headliner, dashpad, and carpet. The body is off the frame, and i have a new body rubber mount kit. The trim is in excellent shape, all there. Minor pits in the front bumper, i'll have to dig up the rear. I also have a lot of motor parts for a 390 including a dual quad stock intake, heads, valve covers ect. The car just needs put back together. I have $2500 in the car, im just trying to get some of that back. Best offer/any offers considered. The car is in Perry, Ohio 44081. Call me at 440-376-8719, or email at groundpounder390@hotmail.com with questions or for photos.
gpd390 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Older Fords > Classic Fords > Galaxie