Ford Forums banner

Need help pricing complete 66 XL Interior

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Butchart 
#1 ·
Hello,
A year ago, I picked up a 1966 Galaxie 500XL parts car from Texas. I got this to use the frame to replace mine since it is badly rusted out. This is a pretty complete car minus the engine/trans and some of the nice XL exterior emblems. I want to sell off what I don't need and I'm starting with the interior.
I have a complete XL interior in the car and am wondering what is a fair price to ask for it? The seats need to be redone and trim needs to be polished, but it is all there and unmolested. This car was very rust-free except for some surface rust from a broken door window, this would only need some scotch brite to take off. Does anyone have any ideas for a price to ask? Also it has a complete AC dash and the heater core box under the hood. I'm located in the Chicago area. I've got pictures I can email.

Thanks,
Chad

#3 ·
Parting out 1966 XL

Hello,
I have sold the interior mentioned above, but need to sell of the rest of the parts from this car that I don't need. I bought it for the frame to swap with my current frame. Below are some pics. I'm in the South Chicago area and am open to offers on the parts shown. I'd like to keep this local so I don't have to deal with shipping & payments by check. let me know if interested in anything below and we can go from there.

Thanks,
Chad

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.