Ford Forums banner

250kW Pursuit Ute

2K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  low428 
#1 ·
Watch out for the first drive of Ford's storming 250kW Pursuit ute on Wednesday, February 20

http://www.goauto.com.au

#4 ·
Well saw it at the All Ford Day!

Hey Minge,
Did you notice a difference to the Blue one Ford have displayed previously, this one had the 5 spoke TS50 wheels, not Azzuros!
Which will the production version have??

P.S.
It was also missing the plastic caps for the tailgate hinges the blue one had!

#5 ·
Can't wait to see what they say about it. Whether it's going to be a quicker performer than the T series models and if it's actually worth the $55k they want for it. Oh well we can only wait in anticipation.:p :p

#6 ·
I was at St Kilda beach with my friends last night and i saw a black pursuit ute.
This thing looked the goods on the road and everyone was looking at it (even a few guys in LS1s :s6: ).
The guy was cruising in 1st gear and when he put his foot down the ass end flicked sideways and off he went (i blew in my pants afterwards :dead: ).
The car sounded awesome, it sounded like a V8Supercar.
I loved the sticker he had on the back of his car "HSV, i just beat one" :s6:
The car looked absolutely HORNY!

G
#8 ·
There is two choices for the wheels, the azzuros or five spokes. Saw them on utes on Friday at Tickford. I also have pics of mine(Still naked) and some T's. I will put them up later tonight.

I would be suprised if you saw a production one on the road, the word on Firday was the production bodykit was not ready yet. The only ones out is the Show car(currently in Brisbane) and the Press cars, which have Fibreglass bodykit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.