BOSS 260 UTE on the road! - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Trucks | Utes | Vans |SUVs | Crossovers > Ford Ute Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2002, 14:01   #1 (permalink)
JEM
Future XR Owner

Thumbs up BOSS 260 UTE on the road!

Hey peoples...

Just letting you know that over the weekend i was heading down the Greensborough bypass, and approaching in the opposite direction was a Black BA XR8 UTE with a damn lawnmower in the back!

Wgat could be going on here??? Could it be that it was an XR6 with optioned bulged bonnet or the real deal already out to play?

Also, on the Sunday i drove doen to Queenscliffe. Saw atleast 10 barra's on the road, starting in the city, where i saw a phantom XR6, Geelong road, saw several phantom XR's and various XT's and Fairmonts...
JEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-18-2002, 15:10   #2 (permalink)
gone

Damm good to hear...

I must admit I get a little tingle when I see the BA on the road...

saw my 1st ss yesterday, must say, very very quiet!
laminge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2002, 17:45   #3 (permalink)
Mr Photoshop

Could it be that some of the engineering employees have been given the keys to put k's on it in the real world?
CSV_LS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2002, 18:10   #4 (permalink)
aka "Mr BURNOUTworld"

Quote:
very very quiet!
I thought it was just me that noticed that dood. I was like "Is that just a S/C 6" but it had TWO of those little Kiss esses so it must have been an 8. It was TOO quiet. I wanted to hear it coming from down the block. I'd be dissapointed if I was them or go out and get a LURKEY because they are just sad. Not the case fror the XR8! I saw three monaro cv8's yesterday (and I still don't like them) and they suffered the same problem. I also get a tingle when I see one. I've see about 15 now, AND MY HIGHSCHOOL FRIEND HAD ONE IN HER DRIVEWAY. I was extreamly intoxicated from a pub crawl and was oggling it in her driveway for a while. She said "it's just a car" and I'm busy stoking it and tell her "It's not a car, it's a Ford BA *hick*" and she goes "Yeah it IS very nice". It was a green fairmont - OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH :s1 I saw three on the back on a truck (possibly headed toward Titan Melville) - HORN. An acid rush XR6. It looks even better in the flesh. I LOVE it. A red Xr6 in cottelsoe. A blue XR6 ute at the old school. Numerous XT's and fairmonts.
Old 11-18-2002, 18:18   #5 (permalink)
SM

Quote:
Originally posted by 8EHiND
I thought it was just me that noticed that dood. I was like "Is that just a S/C 6" but it had TWO of those little Kiss esses so it must have been an 8. It was TOO quiet. I wanted to hear it coming from down the block. I'd be dissapointed if I was them or go out and get a LURKEY because they are just sad. Not the case fror the XR8! I saw three monaro cv8's yesterday (and I still don't like them) and they suffered the same problem. I also get a tingle when I see one. I've see about 15 now, AND MY HIGHSCHOOL FRIEND HAD ONE IN HER DRIVEWAY. I was extreamly intoxicated from a pub crawl and was oggling it in her driveway for a while. She said "it's just a car" and I'm busy stoking it and tell her "It's not a car, it's a Ford BA *hick*" and she goes "Yeah it IS very nice". It was a green fairmont - OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH :s1 I saw three on the back on a truck (possibly headed toward Titan Melville) - HORN. An acid rush XR6. It looks even better in the flesh. I LOVE it. A red Xr6 in cottelsoe. A blue XR6 ute at the old school. Numerous XT's and fairmonts.
My head is still spinning!
Old 11-18-2002, 19:18   #6 (permalink)
one day.......maybe

8EHiND
you went on a pub crawl but your still in high school, or is she just an old high school friend
FordXR8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2002, 20:21   #7 (permalink)
Patriotic Aussie car fan

Quote:
Originally posted by 8EHiND
It is funny reading things written by ppl when they are drunk, especially when its your own writing. I am also a fan of trying to have a conversation with other ppl on MSN Messenger whilst intoxicated. Arrrrrr things that can be ammusing when a few beers are thrown into the mix eh?
Old 11-18-2002, 20:22   #8 (permalink)
Patriotic Aussie car fan

ooopps stuffed up and hit wrong button there somewhere....sorry.
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Trucks | Utes | Vans |SUVs | Crossovers > Ford Ute Forum