Expressions of interest - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Trucks | Utes | Vans |SUVs | Crossovers > Ford Ute Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2005, 17:48   #1 (permalink)

Expressions of interest

Couldn't really find anywhere else to put this post so here looks good.

I will be selling one of our utes in the very near future to replace with a 'run-around' car. I'm having a hard time deciding which one to get rid of as they're both great! What I'm looking for is some genuine expressions of interest for either one. A quick run down follows below:

Both are 2004 June build BA XR6's. One Envi green and one Blueprint. The Envi is manual with the hard-to-find green trimmed interior and brushed alluminium Momo gear knob. It also has a Mal Wood Short Shifter installed It has 7,500 km's on the clock.

The Blueprint is auto with the corresponding blue trimmed interior. It has the heavy duty tow hitch and currently has 8,500 kms' on the clock.

Both cars have darkest legal tints, upgraded alarm (with warranty), full crystal glaze paint protection (comes with lifetime warranty against fading, bird crap, sap, etc, etc) and interior vinyl and fabric protection. Neither have been thrashed.

Asking around $30,000.
Similar utes with more K's are going for $32,000 - $34,000 + on roads in dealerships.

2003 V8 Explorer

Last edited by TJS-81; 01-05-2005 at 17:52. Reason: Added price
TJS-81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-06-2005, 00:41   #2 (permalink)
RATfink Moderator

Re: Expressions of interest

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJS-81
Couldn't really find anywhere else to put this post so here looks good.

I will be selling one of our utes in the very near future to replace with a 'run-around' car. I'm having a hard time deciding which one to get rid of as they're both great! What I'm looking for is some genuine expressions of interest for either one. A quick run down follows below:

Both are 2004 June build BA XR6's. One Envi green and one Blueprint. The Envi is manual with the hard-to-find green trimmed interior and brushed alluminium Momo gear knob. It also has a Mal Wood Short Shifter installed It has 7,500 km's on the clock.

The Blueprint is auto with the corresponding blue trimmed interior. It has the heavy duty tow hitch and currently has 8,500 kms' on the clock.

Both cars have darkest legal tints, upgraded alarm (with warranty), full crystal glaze paint protection (comes with lifetime warranty against fading, bird crap, sap, etc, etc) and interior vinyl and fabric protection. Neither have been thrashed.

Asking around $30,000.
Similar utes with more K's are going for $32,000 - $34,000 + on roads in dealerships.
not a huge fan of UTE's considering i live in the states and we dont have them but. sell the blueprint. dousnt sound as nice as the other one.
OlSkool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 18:41   #3 (permalink)

Re: Expressions of interest

I am not a fan of Green so I would get rid of that just on the color. But I would prefer a manual over an auto. Tough choice. Good color or good trans?

I say color. You can always swap in a t56 or something else.
Ranger04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Trucks | Utes | Vans |SUVs | Crossovers > Ford Ute Forum