Ford Forums banner

Nice pic of BA ute......Looks hot!!

4K views 29 replies 25 participants last post by  mattyc 
#1 ·
I got this pic from my email.
The front end looks really good in the pic

See less See more
#5 ·
My guess is that the pic is for a brochure......

look at that pristine red whore haul ass, it doesnt even know theres a boat on it...........:s5

:bowd: Go the Falcon............Fly you good thing..........

#7 ·
00 Motorsport said:
I got this pic from my email.
The front end looks really good in the pic
yeah got that as well..its very nice but something does't seem quite right..im not sure i cant put my finger on it..something to do with the porportions...im not bagging it but the BA front end just doesn't blend as well as the old if you know what i mean

still looks good though

#10 ·
Gee that does look classy. Very nice indeed. Well done Ford.

#11 ·
Re: Re: Nice pic of BA ute......Looks hot!!

FoMoCo4eva said:

yeah got that as well..its very nice but something does't seem quite right..im not sure i cant put my finger on it..something to do with the porportions...im not bagging it but the BA front end just doesn't blend as well as the old if you know what i mean

still looks good though
I reckon you will change your mind come release date... Plus the photo was taken at an odd angle which makes the bonnet look larger then it is...

But it does look sweet. Hmmm, Ghia lights? Wonder if thats going to be a common theme? I like the lights, but I also like the thought of a bit of uniqueness between lower spec and higher spec models.

#22 ·
I'll tell you why it looks better in this photo! IT'S SHINY! unlike in the other photos, where it seems to have a matt finish.

That is the reason. Have a look at all the other photos of BAs, all the cars seem to have a matt finish. The BA ute picture looks good there because it's shiny!

Sundeep

#24 ·
THAT IS SO MUCH BETTER IN THE METAL. The best ute Ive ever seen! (except for Pursuit 250, Maloo and 2003 Subaru Baja) It would rock in other colours. It should be well received in the UK as the Verte Tempest and is inline with Fords world wide products. It looks better than the AU and even the VU!

#25 ·
Looks excellent doesn't it. One thing's for sure, ute sales are not going to dwindle in the foreseeable future. Even with the promise of VY one tonne utes, it'll sell like hotcakes.
If I'm still in the job I'm in now, next year, I'll be putting in for one of them!
Russell.

#26 ·
svoghia said:
Hmm that looks like it could be the broshore or ute commercial.
It looks like a XLS ute or S-Pack ute

James
My guess is that it's an XLS because thats what's on the Ford site (XLS- side skirts and hard torneau shown are optional). I agree that the ute does look much better in a photo in the real world and not a CG version(if it is a CG version).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.