XD/E/F/G/H towbar fitting - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 02-11-05, 05:54 AM Thread Starter
Old Fart
XD/E/F/G/H towbar fitting

just wanted to warn you guys, if you havent got a towbar fitted to any of the above utes and plan on fitting 1, its a nightmare. i fitted mine last night and it took close to 2hrs, and that dont include the wiring, which will probably take another 2hrs

i was pretty surprised when i bought my ute, very very tidy XG S-pack, that it didnt have a towbar. which is probably just as well considering its a manual.

anyways if you thinking of fitting a towbar to your ute, give me a yell and i can point you in the right direction. its pretty easy, just time consuming and involves cutting the body (yes you read right)

it almost looks like the designers at ford forgot that customers might actually like a towbar on their ute.

i will post some pics of my ute in the other thread when i give it a bath and take some nice ones. im pretty proud of it, paid fuk all and got a pretty good deal, apart from the lack of aircon.

No longer driver a oil burner, bought me a real car

XG S-Pack Longreach. Manual
boy am i happy
Sponsored Links

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Trucks | Utes | Vans |SUVs | Crossovers > Ford Ute Forum
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts