Ford Forums banner

Xr 250 Kw Pursuit Ute

5K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  250 PURSUIT 
#1 ·
I HAVE JUST BROUGHT A XR 250 KW PURSUIT UTE.
I AM LOOKING FOR SOME HELP ABOUT INSURANCE FOR THIS UTE I AM RATING 1 DRIVE WITH NO CLAIMS I AM IN VICTORIA ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT I HAD ONE QUOTE FOR $ 2500 DOLLARS WHAT A JOKE.

#9 ·
Welcome aboard Pursuit.. May I have the pleasure of saying you're a bastard!! Bloody nice ride you have there.. :s4:thup:

As for insurance.. I've heard shannons can do good deals..

G
#11 ·
Hey Pursuit,
Welcome to the club, I haven't checked out the insurance on mine yet. But then I have family in the business, so normally get good deals.

Check out my website it is linked in my signature below, has some pics of the pursuit, I have some more coming from the MMS. I have pics from every angle. Have you been given a delivery date on yours yet? Apparently Tickford are having some issues with the body kit supplier, so there is a bunch of utes ready to go with no bodykit sitting at Tickford. I have a bunch of shots from the Tickford Production line for the T3 and Pursuit.
Rexd

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.