Ford Forums banner

Fiesta 1.4 2006 - service items

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  nick_rs2k 
#1 ·
The handbook does not list the items that are/should be undertaken for the interim or full service. I have a 1.4 fiesta manual transmission year = 2006. Can anyone advise what items are covered in these services or where I might find a list? :driver:

Thanks

#2 ·
if you really want a list of items i would contact your main dealer.
but most of the thing will be checks not actually changing bits unless they need to be changed.
if you are thinking about doing the service yourself have you thought about the warranty on the car as i would have thought at least for the first three years it would be better putting it in to Ford. any bits that come up that may be in warranty they should do for free any bits that are not in warranty like tyres etc they should contact you before changing bits.
i did contact my local main dealer on behalf of my father as he has got a 2007 fiesta and there is standard pricing which ive forgot what it is already but it was something like £200 for a standard service and £300 for a full service

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.