keeping interior clean. - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Fiesta Forum | Ford kA Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Ford Fiesta Forum | Ford kA Forum Forum for discussion of the Ford Fiesta. From US to AU discuss this little car and the mods you have done.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2004, 01:10   #1 (permalink)

roll keeping interior clean.

one word about this........ #ucked !!!!!
black EVERYTHING on the inside of the fiesta is impossible to keep clean.
one thing that helps alot which everyone knows about already is to keep your windows closed. but god damn it, hardest car to keep looking nice.
Another thing i dont like is that everytime someone is in the front passenger seat, they unhook their seat belt and it slams on the plastic trim on the door etc... gona end up scratching soooooo bad in a year or so. thinking of getting some kick ass black momo seatbelt pads as this should help the plastic buckle on the seat belt hitting all the panels as yet another careless spazo gets outa my car.
Advertisement

Old 12-05-2004, 01:21   #2 (permalink)
Pieoter

Re: keeping interior clean.

I know what you mean about the seat belt. Mine already has a nice amount of scratch damage to it.

The most annoying thing I found was scuff marks at the bottom of doors and on the passenger side of the centre console.
Old 12-05-2004, 01:24   #3 (permalink)

still, when its just cleaned it looks amazing hehehe. im just so pissed off now because of the scratch i made this morning on my garage.
thats the only reason im being such a dick about my car now. hehe
i gota go get quotes tommorow morning to get it fixed. how much do you think i should expect to pay for respraying my front right guard?
Old 12-05-2004, 01:31   #4 (permalink)
Lord of the RC

same in the focus its all black / blue in my case inside...

gets extremely dusty in there too becuase the fresh/recirc vent is electronic as soon as you turn the engine off it switches to fresh, and therefore lets a lot of dust in !!!

dont know if the fiesta is the same or not ?

and on the note of keeping the interior clean. wtf do you remove bubblegum from a floor mat, its not in my boot all nice and dry :(

chris
O.F.R #6 : PM Me
Member of the Society Against Stupid SMS Language
Member #4 of the MTAS (Manual Transmission Appreciation Society)
fordel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2004, 01:35   #5 (permalink)

ummm well i was always told that to remove bubble gum u put whatever its stuck on in the freezer.. make it really brittle.
in your case if its already on there and has been for a while, try heating it so that it becomes soft???? maybe with a hairdryer? just give it all a go.
u can probly get some meguiars stuff that will magicaly remove it but itd be cheaper getting a leather retrim from the Ferrari factory.

HOW MUCH TO GET FRONT GUARD RESPRAYED.????!!!!!!!!??????
Old 12-05-2004, 02:19   #6 (permalink)
Pieoter

you could try freezing it out
Old 12-05-2004, 14:57   #7 (permalink)

Try big kevs goo remover it gets everything out.

Oh and on the passenger note about scatches just do what I did and kick em out.
lotsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2004, 20:56   #8 (permalink)
Zetec Maniac

I just bought a Fiesta Zetec a week ago and it is already dirty on the inside. And as it is black on the outside, straight after a wash it is dirty again. Oh well...but I love it all the same.
Cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Fiesta Forum | Ford kA Forum