MK6 Fiesta Dash? - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Fiesta Forum | Ford kA Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Fiesta Forum | Ford kA Forum Forum for discussion of the Ford Fiesta. From US to AU discuss this little car and the mods you have done.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2005, 00:20   #1 (permalink)

confused MK6 Fiesta Dash?

Hi all, virgin poster here. Been browsing a couple of days though :D

Righty, I contacted Ford to try and get hold of a Double-DIN dashboard bit so I can proceed with fitting my Sony ICE. I already have the adaptor.

However, Ford reckon there isn't such a dash available for my MK6. I suggested it'd be along the lines of accomodating a SatNav unit, but they were adamant that the only MK6 Dash is the one with the 3-tier CD Player - the standard jobby.

Now this sounds like balls, and I ain't convinced one bit. But I need to know where I can get hold of such a dash. Is it third-party or something? Or should I just try a different Ford dealer/service centre?

Thanks to any and all who can point me in the right direction and get me on the way to PROPER sound system heaven!
Bullett is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-07-2005, 06:16   #2 (permalink)

Thumbs up Re: MK6 Fiesta Dash?

They are talking crap you can get an adaptor from places like halfords or any car shops like lark speed or what ever all it is, is plastic cover that hides the masive hole from the standard radio. some have a pocket for holding change or something and some are just solid

try these should not be too hard to find!!!
Bazzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2005, 10:43   #3 (permalink)

Re: MK6 Fiesta Dash?

Cheers, but I already have the adaptor you're referring to.

I was under the impression that I could buy a replacement Dash - normally intended for Sat/Nav - to replace the original one, meaning I don't have to cut the bars from it.

If I'm mistaken on that part, please enlighten me!

I'd rather not cut the bars, but if it comes to that, at least I know i can easily buy a replacement original dash from Ford...
Bullett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2005, 12:49   #4 (permalink)

Re: MK6 Fiesta Dash?

There is a place in Rotherham called AutoSS that do the cover that I think you are on about if it covers the Dials for the heater and goes down to the pocket at the bottom near the gear stick then I thinks these guys can help

I thinks they have a web site
Bazzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Fiesta Forum | Ford kA Forum