my fiesta help me out im new - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Fiesta Forum | Ford kA Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Fiesta Forum | Ford kA Forum Forum for discussion of the Ford Fiesta. From US to AU discuss this little car and the mods you have done.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2007, 11:30   #1 (permalink)

my fiesta help me out im new

Hopefully you can see my pic above, if not its a 1995 3dr mk3 fiesta, im lookin alil help to tidy it up and add afew simple mods ie carb filter, short shifter, add a rev counter you know simple things....

i dnt want to upgrade the mighty 1.1 as its a too work and back car , but id like to tidy it and subtable do the wee car up...

thanks for any positive comments and please dnt offer me a liquid repair kit.

p.s i know nothing of fords abpart from when i was 17 i had a mk3 xr3i and 18 an rs turbo s1 , then i went jap... so all i know is what im told and ebay cheers steve
ed7dohc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-03-2007, 14:44   #2 (permalink)

Re: my fiesta help me out im new

Surely it's got to be bigger/wider wheels and lowered? Oh and that front panel needs some sort of de-rust, then stonechip and colour matched paint over.
Fordtech. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 01:06   #3 (permalink)

What do you think 17 inch alloys would look like on a mk3?
phun101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 12:30   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by phun101
What do you think 17 inch alloys would look like on a mk3?
Pathetic

Try 14" max 15", otherwise looks like a box on four round things, seen one the other day.

You can only go so-far
grandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 12:35   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ed7dohc

Hopefully you can see my pic above, if not its a 1995 3dr mk3 fiesta, im lookin alil help to tidy it up and add afew simple mods ie carb filter, short shifter, add a rev counter you know simple things....

i dnt want to upgrade the mighty 1.1 as its a too work and back car , but id like to tidy it and subtable do the wee car up...

thanks for any positive comments and please dnt offer me a liquid repair kit.

p.s i know nothing of fords abpart from when i was 17 i had a mk3 xr3i and 18 an rs turbo s1 , then i went jap... so all i know is what im told and ebay cheers steve
You know enough to know that many parts from an XR2I should fit on yout little girl, (check with others here they should be able to confirm.)

XR2I front and rear bumpers look good, interior looks good, other thinga as well, changes how your little girl will look,
grandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Fiesta Forum | Ford kA Forum