New Ford Fiesta sedan - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Fiesta Forum | Ford kA Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Fiesta Forum | Ford kA Forum Forum for discussion of the Ford Fiesta. From US to AU discuss this little car and the mods you have done.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2004, 11:22   #1 (permalink)

New Ford Fiesta sedan

Pretty, elegant and intelligent: New Ford Fiesta sedan

Autoindex.org

Ford Motor Co Brasil recently introduced its New Ford Fiesta sedan.

The car was designed by the Brazilian Ford R&D department. Engine line-up consists the new bi-fuel RoCam Flex 1.6-liter engine which is capable of 77.4 kW - 81.3 kW depending on the fuel and 146 Nm-155 Nm max torque. A 1.0-liter Zetec unit is also available, which can be equipped with a SuperCharger.

Styling is based on the Fiesta hatch which is also produced locally. "From the begininng we knew there will be both hatchback and sedan versions" - says chief engineer, Marcio Alfonso. With the new boot there is a 487-liter luggage compartment.

New Fiesta Sedan rides on 14" wheels with McPherson front suspension and torsion beam rear suspension.

Safety equipment includes double airbags, ABS and a passive anti-theft system.

"Inside there is bigger space than any of the competitors can offer" - says the press release.

There are lots of optional extras as well: electric mirrors, electric trunk opener, fog lights, CD-player and so on.

My next Ford.....
Stacy94PGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-19-2004, 23:46   #2 (permalink)

Re: New Ford Fiesta sedan

I dont like breaking the illusion of my manly exterior, but THATS SO CUTE!
Nobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2004, 01:22   #3 (permalink)
Bring Back Jeff Kennet

hmm im not a fan...actually i prefer the hatchback versions of just about every small car. Laser, focus, and now the fiesta all look better left alone IMO.

Advertised as $4000ono. Price is negiotable for a quick sale.
FoMoCo4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2004, 01:50   #4 (permalink)
Falcontastic.

I'm with FoMoCo4eva, I like the Hatch's better, this one isn't all that bad but the sedan Focus is a shocking one, I much prefer the hatch in the focus, but I can live with this little sedan.
Laser a maser.
galaxy xr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Fiesta Forum | Ford kA Forum