Ford Forums banner

raced a falcon

1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Mitch_lx 
#1 ·
today i raced a falcon, driver was being a dick head, tailgating me ( he had a massive ass bull bar on the front of it). we had lanes on either side of us so he was purpously being a nob.. i heard him gun it and i saw outa the corner of my eye the falcon pull out next to me and gaining on me, whacked it back to 3rd and instantly started gaining. i looked back and he was almost shatting his pants, he looked heaps concentrated aswel :p. he had no chance what so ever, after bout 15-20 seconds i had bout 40 meters on him. lol absolutely killed him. it was a ea 3.9 multi point with manual trans. there supposed to have over 300nm of torque im led to believe. haha snapped by a party on wheels :p
this lil thing will be aight with a few things done to it :D
the whole incident with the bull bar left me pretty shook up tho. bull bars should be banned for road use.

#3 ·
How could you tell it was a centre point and manual?

But good work. I always treat dickhead the way they should be. The other day this guy was tailgating me, so i floored it but the first slow car i found i stuck next too so he couldn't pass. He got pissed off but after 5minutes settled down as gave me some room so i let him pass.

#4 ·
well it was the same as my mates ea falcon. and when he bought his it was centrepoint. then he changed it to multi. so i guess the falcon i raced was still centrepoint.
it was also pretty noisy and u could hear his shifts.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.