Respraying front guard - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Fiesta Forum | Ford kA Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Fiesta Forum | Ford kA Forum Forum for discussion of the Ford Fiesta. From US to AU discuss this little car and the mods you have done.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2004, 23:19   #1 (permalink)

Respraying front guard

As some of you may have read, i was careless enough to scratch my front right guard on my garage, its just toooo flared out still not used to it hehe.
anyway i went around today and got quotes to get it fixed. one place wanted 250, another wanted 260, and another place called Martys wanted 265 for my guard AND painting my mirrors.
the guy at martys was patient and seemed nice enough, am bookin in within next couple days to get guard fixed and mirrors sprayed :D
Also got a quote on painting the black strips down the doors, 180.
i would of got this done aswell but i put armor all on them a few days ago. I was told to not put more blackener on them for a few weeks, let them dry out and then get them sprayed.
Kustom colorado Fiesta
Advertisement

Old 12-05-2004, 23:45   #2 (permalink)
Pieoter

Re: Respraying front guard

I was thinking of having the strips done aswell. I was also thinking about taking them off, sealing the gaps and then painting aswell.
Old 12-06-2004, 01:27   #3 (permalink)

Re: Respraying front guard

i thought of taking them off aswell, but really when you stop to think about it they are there for a reason.
Id rather paint them and if some nob in a shopping centre decides to open his door onto your car then hopefully with those strips there the old todger wont leave a great big dent in your door.
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Fiesta Forum | Ford kA Forum