Ford Forums banner

Respraying front guard

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Mitch_lx 
#1 ·
As some of you may have read, i was careless enough to scratch my front right guard on my garage, its just toooo flared out :p still not used to it hehe.
anyway i went around today and got quotes to get it fixed. one place wanted 250, another wanted 260, and another place called Martys wanted 265 for my guard AND painting my mirrors.
the guy at martys was patient and seemed nice enough, am bookin in within next couple days to get guard fixed and mirrors sprayed :D
Also got a quote on painting the black strips down the doors, 180.
i would of got this done aswell but i put armor all on them a few days ago. I was told to not put more blackener on them for a few weeks, let them dry out and then get them sprayed.
Kustom colorado Fiesta ;)

#3 ·
i thought of taking them off aswell, but really when you stop to think about it they are there for a reason.
Id rather paint them and if some nob in a shopping centre decides to open his door onto your car then hopefully with those strips there the old todger wont leave a great big dent in your door.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.