Tps Wiring Mod - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Fiesta Forum | Ford kA Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Fiesta Forum | Ford kA Forum Forum for discussion of the Ford Fiesta. From US to AU discuss this little car and the mods you have done.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2008, 22:11   #1 (permalink)
fordmech

Tps Wiring Mod

HI
FOR ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE PM ME ASKING FOR THE TPS WIRING MODIFICATION DIAGRAM :
FOR WHATEVER REASON, I'VE BEEN UNABLE TO UPLOAD THE IMAGE AFTER THEY LOST IT, IT KEEPS ON TELLING ME "UPLOAD FAILED" WITHOUT GIVING ME A REASON WHY. IT'S NOT THE SIZE OR TYPE OF FILE, NOR THE BROWSER OR MY COMPUTER, SO I DON'T HAVE A CLUE.
SO ALL OF YOU PEOPLE WHO ARE STILL INTERESTED, GIVE ME AN E-MAIL ADDRESS AND I'LL SEND YOU THE JPEG.
CHEERS
MARC
backlash1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-12-2008, 22:16   #2 (permalink)
Administrator

Re: Tps Wiring Mod

Try uploading your image to Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket and post the image in your message by entering the direct link url from your photo in the Insert Image option in your message pane.

jwko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 14:05   #3 (permalink)

Re: Tps Wiring Mod

please try this first guys before modding the tps as this realy is the last option! it is very often over looked! remove the air pipe to the throtle body and have a look at the butterfly! if its dirty which it will be clean it well with carb cleaner and use short close bursts of cleaner around it with engine running at mid engine speed (3.500) rpm to get it all out, there is a drilling on the inside looking like it goes into the tps, it dosent! its the air bypass for the throtle body, spray cleaner down there too! then put pipe back on and test, if this dont work then use the mod!
dave6068 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Fiesta Forum | Ford kA Forum