XR2i Weber twin choke on 1.1 - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Fiesta Forum | Ford kA Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Fiesta Forum | Ford kA Forum Forum for discussion of the Ford Fiesta. From US to AU discuss this little car and the mods you have done.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2005, 14:33   #1 (permalink)
OFI

XR2i Weber twin choke on 1.1

ok i obtained a weber twinchoke carb from an xr2i going to be scrapped i've taken everything i could see involved with the fuel system off manifold, filters the lot
now my car is a 94 mk3 Fiesta 1.1... so what work is involved in getting the carb on my engine? which manifold do i use? or do i need a new one. I've been cleaning it up and i cant see how you split the manifold from the carb itself as it would be easier to clean does it split down via the star shaped screws at the top.
Secondly depending on how long the car is there for there's a 4 to 1 manifold and 3" big bore full system all disconnected and inside the car :)
will hte manifold fit my engine and then will the system fit to that manifold or would i need to modify the system and use a diff manifold.

So many questions and probably not explained well :)
cheers for any help

after hacking my hands away at sharp bits trying to clean it...
OFI is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Fiesta Forum | Ford kA Forum