Created some pictures of cars - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Showroom > PhotoShop Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2005, 07:31   #1 (permalink)

Created some pictures of cars

Good day everyone , I have tried to creat a few pictures of some of my fav cars using photshop and as soon as I can figure out how to post them in the gallery , I will place them there . I would very much appreciate any fedback , good or bad .

thanks,
frank
Mr. Spock is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-12-2005, 08:16   #2 (permalink)

Re: Created some pictures of cars

Sorry for the extra post , i do not know how to edit the one i originaly made. I made a small error in saying that I creat the cars , I of course did not . I simply photoshoped existing cars I found on ebay of all places for my own car picture collection . I thought I would try and modify them a wee bit . I do not yet know how to change colors or ad new rims and stuff like that so , if anyone has some offerings of wisdom to teach me , I am all ears .

frank
Old 07-04-2005, 06:04   #3 (permalink)

Shameless plug enclosed ...............

Good morning to you all . I hope that the holiday long weekend has / is being good to everyone . I just wanted to drop by and shamelessly mention that I have yet again destroyed a perfectly good car with the use of photoshop . I have just uploaded the picture ( I have a few others on the go ) . This one is a picture of a late 70's Lincoln Town Car that I stretched and played with the bach ground a bit . Please feel free to add your comments and opinions as wel as suggestions to make better quality photoshoped pictures . I am still learning this stuff so please be kind . :-)))))

Thanks ,
Frank
Old 07-05-2005, 06:18   #4 (permalink)
productions

Nice! Pretty good for a beginner.

Here is a very simple and effective way to change colour:
- Get the polygonal lasso tool (second tool on the left column), and select the whole car body (not the wheels).
- Then press Ctrl+C, then Ctrl+V.
- Use the lasso again to select parts of the car that shouldn't be coloured, like the windows. Delete these parts by hitting Delete while they are selcted.
- Then go to Image > Adjustments > Variations.
- Click on the colours to change the colour of your car

To put new wheels on:
- First find a pic of the wheels you like, and make sure they are at the same angle as the car.
- Use the polygonal lasso to select the wheel and do Ctrl+C Crtl+V.
- Use the lasso again to cut out the holes between the spokes.
- When you're done, get the arrow pointer tool and drag the wheel onto your car pic. It should automatically copy itself onto a new layer.
- Press Ctrl+T to transform the wheel and make it the right size.
- If the colour of the wheel looks out of place on your picture (it might be too bright or dark), then go to Image > Adjustments > Curves and move the dot around to make it look right.

If you need any more help just give us a shout
Old 07-15-2005, 13:06   #5 (permalink)

Hello again everyone . I just wanted to mention that I have added five more pictures to my gallery album today . You may hav enoticed that I am quick preferentual to the long cars but not so much with super strecth ones so , that is why you see many of the cars extended only . One was actually shortened . I have also added one picture of a red 1988 TC that I simply changed the wheels to a later model TC and closed off the opera window .

thanks for loking and enjoy ,
frank
Old 07-21-2005, 08:08   #6 (permalink)

Hello again everyone , yes another shanmeless plug for my creepy creations . I have added three new cars to my gallery ( all photchoped ) . I would be particularly interested in receiving feedback on the extended Crown Victoria I created since I know there are many crown vics here ... including me .

thanks ,
frank
Old 07-23-2005, 05:07   #7 (permalink)
productions

Wow! I can't believe that my new invisble suit actually works!
Old 07-26-2005, 06:44   #8 (permalink)

Once again I have managed to destroy what were once wonderfull cars .... before they came across my desk that is . Yes , but this time , my crimes are not mearly limited to the destruction of Ford products . I have taken the liberty of destroying one Rolls Royce as well as a Cady Fleetwood . I have a few others on the go but for now , I think I will leave it at this unless I wish to find myself wearing designer extra long sleeved jackets with nice chrome buckles , being served by waiting staff in white uniforms .

frank
Old 07-29-2005, 05:23   #9 (permalink)

OOOOOPs.I did it again .... but this time I tried something a bit different too . I would really appreciat some feedback on the Ford Eexplorer Sport Trac that I shortened the cab and extended the truck bed at the same time . I think this is to date my best work and sheesh , it' don't look so bad either .

Thanks , frank
Old 08-03-2005, 20:46   #10 (permalink)
in the chopshop workshop

not bad, but have you tried to do different things other than just stretching them????

i mean like lowering, roof chops, rim changes, paint changes, that sort of stuff???

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Showroom > PhotoShop Forum

Related Reading: Created some pictures of cars