Ford Forums banner

EF Falcon (nothin special)

2K views 27 replies 10 participants last post by  XR8 Lamah 
#1 ·
I saw this pic on the tyre factory site while i was looking for a quote on my rims, and because its prett much exactly what ill be doing i thought id Photoshop it a bit. nothin special....just wanted to see what it'd look like....so here it is...

orignial

what im hoping for

color isnt for sure atm....jsut have to wait and see whats available

See less See more
#27 ·
i see that u edited your post, but ill clear it up anyway

its madwoB , and not madwoG. yes, i am italian...but that has nothin to do with where i got this name :)

and a bigger pic would make it alot easier....maybe some of the pros could do it with that pic

#28 ·
You may find that the paint is a little "weird" once you remove the bump strips.

I had mine off for a while, and there were imperfections in the paint where the "tape" that sticks them on had been. More or less you could see the outlines of where the tape had been -this was more than a discolouration, it actually was a depression / indentation in the paintwork :p

You might be lucky though ! :) But I would have a *very* close look after you've removed the first strip, and triple check it - they are about $40 each door (for a Red EL XR one anyway).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.