Ford Forums banner

Help wanted

2K views 30 replies 8 participants last post by  Bluedriver 
#1 ·
Hey boys i was wondering if you could lower my car a heaps and put the herrod 19inch BBS rims on it... i would love to see what it looks like.

Cheers

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
do u have any pics of the rims.....?
and is that particular spoiler like a herrod upgradE? seen it on a red XR near my house and he has Herrod upgrades i think....he has herrod on his side skirts and his zorst sounds absoulutely sick!

#4 ·
madwob said:
and is that particular spoiler like a herrod upgradE? seen it on a red XR near my house and he has Herrod upgrades i think....he has herrod on his side skirts and his zorst sounds absoulutely sick!
Madwob,
i dont have any pics that will fit the limit.... but they are the same rims as the 1's on laminge's car.... or you could goto the herrod website and they are on the red strathfield car.... i would really appreciate it if you could do it... im usless on photoshop
And yes it is a herrod spoiler

cheers
captmarv

#5 ·
well im not the best either you know....if i can find what u are looking for ill have a go ok...should be up by tomorrow night if all goes well.....anyway ill c what i can do...
:xlr8:
dont get mad if it turns out like :bp:

#7 ·
madwob said:
well im not the best either you know....if i can find what u are looking for ill have a go ok...should be up by tomorrow night if all goes well.....anyway ill c what i can do...
:xlr8:
dont get mad if it turns out like :bp:
The pic that SM has just posted up, have the wheels on it... if that makes it any easier??

#8 · (Edited)
#10 ·
meaning u are takin another pic so i can do it closer yer? i will do it im just tryin to work out what u meant coz it sounds like u are gonna take a pic of what i made which isnt possible lol......i rekin the other rims look better than the Herrod but thats just MO :xlr8:

#11 ·
madwob said:
meaning u are takin another pic so i can do it closer yer? i will do it im just tryin to work out what u meant coz it sounds like u are gonna take a pic of what i made which isnt possible lol......i rekin the other rims look better than the Herrod but thats just MO :xlr8:
haha.... yea thats what i ment.... im going to try and take another pic of the car today.... that way its closer and we can actually see what she will really look like. If thats alright?

#16 · (Edited)
laminge said:
You dont need to spend money on Rims when a GTP is calling out your name mate!

LOL
Thanks!!! But i dont know if i can wait for the series 2 to come out!! i want 1 now!!!! lol
Hows the XR8 going???
Ive got the ich to do somthing to my car.... even if it means some more on my AU!!!! My son has made a few calls on how to beat the TS!!! so dont think u r going to be safe!! lol

#19 ·
madwob said:

Hey MADWOB, that red XR wouldn't be in the western suburbs of Melbourne, would it? Cos if it is, it's mine.

#20 ·
JAJH said:
Hey MADWOB, that red XR wouldn't be in the western suburbs of Melbourne, would it? Cos if it is, it's mine.
errr where abouts in the Western Suburbs are you talking?? wouldnt live near a school by any chance would ya?

EDIT
just worked out that it is you by a photo in the gallery...saw my skool in the background!!! heheh nice car man...next time u drive by on a skool day CHOMP IT FOR ME! ill be around there somewhere....i love the sound of ur car!

#22 ·
yer i can see it from skool....i love it wen it pulls out at like recess or lunch time coz it sounds mean as.....but seriously....most of the time i see it there is a woman driving....i need to see u in it so u can give it some stick......VERRY NICE CAR! how about lettin me have it...lol

#25 ·
Oh heres my attempt at putting on the rims you wanted and dumped the back end a bit :)

(give it a while to load, I got carried away and made it an animated image!)

PS. I also put on that chrome piece on the boot, rekon it looks nice and classy :)

#26 ·
XF Falcon said:
Oh heres my attempt at putting on the rims you wanted and dumped the back end a bit :)

(give it a while to load, I got carried away and made it an animated image!)

PS. I also put on that chrome piece on the boot, rekon it looks nice and classy :)

XF Falcon!!!
that looks UNREAL!!! i love it!!!
im looking on the internet for all these tips on how, to change rims etc..... i dunno how u guys do it!!
But thanks again that looks MAD!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.