Ford Forums banner

My Phase 3 XR6T with a V8 supercar bodykit

3K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  Ford_Convert 
#1 ·
Hi everyone,

I think I've finally found a company that will produce a V8 supercar bodykit for my purple beast. Problam is, it will take atleast three months.

Below is a pic of a V8Supercar. The only changes I am making to my kit are a slightly shorter front bar lip (so I dont scrape every bit of road I drive on) and I want vents cut into the bonnet (similar to the HRT 427 on the cover of the current Motor Magazine). I'ml eaving my 19 inch ROH Fury's on as well. Everything else to remain the same.

I cant wait three months to see what it will look like. Can anyone photochop the pic of the supercar below (front and back), changing the colour to Phantom purple, adding the bonnet vents and ROH wheels?

This may be a big ask, but I'm hoping someone here is skilled enough and willing enough to do me a favour.

Thanks!

Dave

#6 ·
yes the top pic has been turned around...look at the ford signs on it.
as for the kit it will look good but i suggest you really do your homework coz if it doesnt meet min legal clearance of the road your gonna be in the shit. better not drive anywhere theres speed bumps or in that fact white lines.

#8 ·
It would be a lot easier if you put up a picture of your car and have that modded to look like a V8 Supercar than the other way around.

#9 ·
phantom said:
Disagree, What about if it was in your mirrors ???
oh so you can read the side of a car in your mirrors when its behind you can you??
geez open your eyes please!!! the bottom pic (the other side of the car) has FORD written the right way and also the top pic has a back to front KIA sign.....so before you go saying that its a see through sign you might want to take note that the KIA stand is against the wall and putting the sign backward to the public doesnt make sense and the KIA sign in the bottom pic is the right way around.
the car is reversed so live with it....FFS its a REAL supercar and NONE of them paint their logos back to front.

#10 ·
settle down davway :p hehe

yes the car is reversed :p, was the first thing i noticed, and you can also notice the falcon banner on the windscreen says "noclaf"
sometimes you see pictures in magazines that have been reversed. :p

#14 ·
madwob said:
forget the kit! post more pics of that beast now!!!!!

the furys look crazy on it...especially that color :sperm: :sperm:
Thanks guys. Ok, I posted some more pics in the XR6 Turbo Forum here http://www.fordforums.com/showthread.php?t=76981

With all the talent around this site, I'm a little suprised someone hasn't atleast given this a go....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.