* Each member is allowed to submit ONE entry for voting.
* You do not have to register to be in the running for the comp, but you do have to be registeres with fordforums.com
* You can enter the comp at anytime. ie. if you havent been in the comp before and you wish to join, you may. you can also leave the comp at anytime, and also come back another month if you wish.
* you can do as many chops as you want, but we need to know which of the ones you want put up for the competition.
* You can change your submitted chop at any time up until the due date, simply by just editing your post in the entries thread.
* There is a thread for entries only, and a thread for comments on the pictures, this will keep the entries thread in some kind of order.
* There are will be no "bagging" of other peoples designs or yours will be disqualified
* Competitions close on the 21st of each month at 11:59PM (AEST), adjust your time by half an hour if you live in the NT or SA, and two(2) hrs if you live in WA.
* This competition is subject to change at anytime ONLY by the organisers.
* Make sure they are in a high quality format, but keep the physical size
realistic within approx 800 x 600 (under 300KB).
* Post a thumbnail to your photochop when submitting an entry, that will
just makes it easier and faster to load for everyone especially those on dial up.
* PLEASE convert your entries from BMP to JPEG's, if not already done so.
* Give your entry a name and/or your name attached to it so we know who it is from and is easier for when we put them all up on display. For example, danxagt-ba1 or danxagt-ba2 if he did anymore then 1.
* Post your entry into entries thread only.
* Post your comments in the comments thread only.
* When the due date passes, all entries entered after the due date will
become illegible, valid entries will be pre-judged by the competition organisers. and the top 10 will be placed in a poll for voting by everyone.
* The poll will last for 1 week after the top 10 are decided apon.
* The winning entry will be posted in another thread along to the cheers and
whistles of the adoring public.
* Photochopping must be your own work and not anyone elses passed off as yours.
* Photochopping of anyone elses work is not allowed and person(s) who are caught doing so will be delt with by the organisers and you will be banned from the competition.
* Once the Photochop Picture to be chopped has been chosen that is final, there will be no change until the next month.
* The decision of the winner(s)/top 10 is final.
*Any queries, questions, complaints, reports of another person(s) entrys please forward them
onto the competition organisers, PM Dan (danxagt) or Kelly (Pursuit_chick)