Ford Forums banner

Race (Rice) SS

2K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  HOTDBZ 
#1 ·
I was bored and decided to muck around with an SS in PS....I reckon it is an improvement...LOL!

Sipheren

PS....This is all in the name of fun...I know the SS isn't a FWD and I also know I spelt godzilla wrong....

See less See more
#4 ·
I think I've seen that car in real life! Bloody ricers!

And thats just cruel, The GT-R or "Godzilla" is one of the best cars in the world, In every respect. No way does it deserved to be shamed by being plastered on the side of a car such as a HOLDEN!

#5 ·
yeah....GT-R's a very nice....one of my fav cars....I am just havin a bit of fun.....the worst thing is some people out there actually do crap like this to real cars....

#7 ·
Love the Neons but where's the 18" Monster Tacho?

I mean, these guys have a condition where they can't read in-dash tacho's, they are too vague. You need a shift light to tell you when to change... Its too hard to try and listen to the engine when you have the doof doof up so loud!

#9 ·
Sipheren07 said:
I was bored and decided to muck around with an SS in PS....I reckon it is an improvement...LOL!

PS....This is all in the name of fun...I know the SS isn't a FWD and I also know I spelt godzilla wrong....
did you do that or your kids..
lol

#10 ·
it was me.....the funny thing is i didnt notice untill i posted it.....lol....thats why i made mention of it.....my spellin is bad for someone who just finished year 12!

#11 ·
Where is the carbon fibre bonnet and chrome bonnet clips? Where is the flared body kit? Where are the deep-dished and studded gold rims? Not happy Jan!!!

And you forgot to put some oil spill on the driveway....

LOL

#12 ·
ahh....how could i forget the oil spill!

lol

#13 ·
added a xtra 100 kws that did,LMFAO nice one you must of been bored. *laughs*

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.