Ford Forums banner

Signatures

14K views 64 replies 12 participants last post by  SAfairlane 
#1 ·
ok guys, ive posted in the pub about doin signatures before...but only got 3 people wanting signatures from me...and here they are:

GMACK24:(let me know if u want me to try some of my new stuff with it)

RAVEN:(let me know if u want me to try some of my new stuff with it)

MoreHPformyXR6:(this is with my new stuff for PS CS2)

enjoy guys, and let me know if anyone else wants some of their cars, girlfriends :hy: haha, themselves, or anything i deem usable for a signature. if ur not sure, just ask! :priest:

~Rad

See less See more
#28 ·
heh, no no no man, u have to host it on a website.

go to www.Imageshack.us

then copy the "Direct Link" it gives you

then paste it where u put C:\Documents and Settings\craig rogers\My Documents\My Pictures\car pics

and itll be fine, make sure its in between the tags
though

pm if u have any more trouble

#30 ·
alright PommiesXR6 is here now...

tried somethin a bit different with this one...see if u like it

#33 ·
hey guys this is a new one for Mach1Mike's 73 mustang mach1

#34 ·
hey this is redonefor him, with his own car.

EDIT>>>>>>>>>damn, imageshack isnt workin right now...ill post it as soon as it is again

EDIT 2 >>>>>> here it is

Cheers

#36 ·
hey thanks man, every time i think i get better and better at these. plus, it helps i got a new program altogether, and plus about 100 plug-ins i didnt have before. i can even do spinners on cars now :hy:

#37 ·
:worship: yep, thats right you can all worship me now, cuz i have some brand new siggys im tryin out, and they look AWESOME. ill post some later when i get home from my date :hy:

HERES AN EXAMPLE :driver:

#39 ·
yeah ive been practicin, since nobody has wanted one on here lately, ive spent some time on some of my Gfx forums, so ive learned a lot, and gotten a lot of new stuff to do it with.

and thanks, glad you like it

#41 ·
haha thanks man. went awesome. we're "goin steady" now.

#44 ·
oki, i deleted almost all of them. try it now

#45 ·
hey guys, first, i want to bump this thread.

second, i want to show you the new way i can make avatars for you.

at this size, i believe its too big for this forum, but i can make them any size u want. just le tme know :hy:

#46 ·
radrider said:
hey guys, first, i want to bump this thread.

second, i want to show you the new way i can make avatars for you.

at this size, i believe its too big for this forum, but i can make them any size u want. just le tme know :hy:
Unless your a mod or admin, our avartars are bigger.make me one when you have time.:hy:

#47 ·
ok what do u want it to say? and what symbol(if any) would u like on it? also, what color? lol, i need that info to make it

#49 ·
ok, itll take a little bit...those are hard as hell.

#50 ·
ok guys, im still workin on RAVEN's avatar spinner, so give me just a little more time. they take very long to get to run smoothly...so i just need a little more.

i was asked to post some of my newer works, so here are a few:

#51 ·
ok here you go RAVEN, just copy the image location and use it in the avatar screen

U MAY HAVE TO RESIZE IT, OR IT MAY RESIZE IT FOR YOU

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.